looking for help

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by musicboy, May 12, 2018.

1. musicboy

musicboy Junior Member

new to the site. been over at evo.org and not sure that's the best place for advice/direction.

need a good source to order legit AI's from and don't want to go to china.

anyone have suggestions?

thanks in advance.

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes sir, go to the underground and do your research just as we all do!

wedorecover likes this.
  3. musicboy

musicboy Junior Member

that's what I'm saying. Done research, but still not comfortable with the results and tired of waisting time/money as i'm sure you were too.

not trying to b annoying, just would love maybe a direction to go here on this site?

Thanks

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes sir, go in the underground. I'm 100% certain you've not researched enough. Spend a half hour you'll have multiple good sources. pct stuff is easy as hell to grt

wedorecover and Cramps88 like this.
  5. trensonsonoftrenman

trensonsonoftrenman Junior Member

If spoon feeding answers was done here it would very quickly devolve into a shill fest. This is why meso tells you to fuck off and do your homework. It's how we stay neutral.

SuperSwede likes this.
  6. musicboy

musicboy Junior Member

I think it's great for the suggestions and I appreciate them all. But if you can't be helpful "like Evom 1" just keep your fucking mouth shut and ignore the thread. I didn't start this to have dick-faces like yourself spout at the mouth. I'm not trying to start a thread to be taught a lesson, but more so for informational help douch-bag.

7. trensonsonoftrenman

trensonsonoftrenman Junior Member

teehee xd

8. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welp with that attitude you won’t last long here ... like u were told u obviously haven’t done research as hard as u say or u would have found everything ur looking for here

9. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Do the fucking reading. Plenty of sources plenty of info. Nobody is going to spoon feed you shit. Shit you can't even properly introduce yourself.

10. Phantompower

Phantompower Junior Member

Hey brother if I had a reliable source I would fill you in man I don't get it You guys seem like your all fucking enemy's on here

11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Retards.

Cramps88, SuperSwede and wedorecover like this.
  12. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Guess they don't know how to cruise and read a forum where we openly discuss everything. They want spoon fed. I guess we could shill them and tell them to try some sarms and say they aren't suppressive so you won't need pct

The Terminator likes this.
  13. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So what if i tell you that this guy is good to go and he burns u ???? Then what .... this isn’t the the boards ur use to ... nothing is Monitored or deleted .... so if everyone is saying the lab sucks they probably suck ... I’ll Throw u a bone on pct stuff @pharmacist he’s got a billion pages of good reviews now it time for u to go read

pharmacist and SuperSwede like this.
  14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Look at wedo. Paying it forward and shit!

OP take the info and run bro...

15. Cramps88

Cramps88 Member

I hear hammers stuff is pretty good OP. Your welcome. :rolleyes: