Low sex drive after getting clean

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Dregib, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Dregib

Dregib Member

So I have over 6 months clean from psychoactive drugs right now, and my sex drive is pretty tanked. I feel like month 2-3 of sobriety it kind of came back but now has fallen off again. I really don’t feel like having sex or jerking off a lot of the time. And when I do I often will lose interest, lose sensitivity or hardness during.

It’s fucking with me because I’m in a relationship with someone who I’ve been with for a couple of years (when I was doing meth and other shit we would break up for small periods of time and I’d fuck other people but the majority of the past few years we have been together) and she mentions my lack of interest in sex and makes it about her. Which honestly makes me feel really bad because I don’t know if it’s overall low sex drive or if I’m just a whore. I mean I know for a fact that if it was a brand new girl trying to fuck me I’d probably have a lot more enthusiasm and I feel bad knowing that. But my main feeling regarding the root of this is the anhedonia I’m experiencing often due to just being sober and having lived for 10 years only fucking or doing pleasurable activities high on something.

I guess what I’m getting at is wondering if any of you guys have experience with sex drive issues after years of drug use, and how it worked out for you, etc.

2. American_Anus

American_Anus Junior Member

Young man or old man.. you definitely knew the dangers of using meth but ignored them. Very immature/ ignorant move on your part. I just dont get it....
    You also sound ignorant by constantly using profanity, no one will take you seriously.

3. Dregib

Dregib Member

This is an ANABOLIC STEROID FORUM. Which carry their own and similar risks to sexual health long run. Why are you so high and mighty?

I used meth because I was the type of person who had to experience it all. I’ve had phases with pretty much every drug I know of in my life, and eventually with drug use you end up with the king of stimulants and the king of downers, meth and heroin respectively. It’s a progression which is negative yet I don’t fully regret it. I experienced high and lows in life that many people never will.

You @American_Anus are most likely a troll, or you’re just the boring lame kind of guy who’s wife would get tired of him, and she’d come spend his money on me and let me shoot liquid meth into her butthole before we went to the swingers club.

Profanity is in no way indicative of ignorance. Little bitch.

Burrr likes this.
  4. Gbro

Gbro Member

go fuck yourself

5. American_Anus

Let me get this straight Dregib..you are a meth head, toothless, bald, broke, and have a low sex drive.. correct?? So you mean to tell me woman want you??
    Really???? Are those woman mentally retarded or mentally challenged? Your not only a worthless meth head but you are also lazy and ugly.
    I mean that in a nice way.

6. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can we go ahead and ban this new anus?

Dregib likes this.
  7. American_Anus

Actually, i never should of said he is worthless, i didnt mean that. He just came off very insincere and ignorant with that foul mouth of his.

8. Is it possible that all of this is in your head? @Dregib

9. Eman

Eman Member

Your handle is "American Anus" and you're trolling a thread because you have no knowledge to offer... You're not really in a place to judge sincerity or foul mouthed ignorance.

Burrr and Docd187123 like this.
  10. Eman

Eman Member

You will be okay. Give it time and continue working on your wellness, other things will improve by default.

6 months probably feels like an eternity of being clean... But it's not.

Dregib and Docd187123 like this.
  11. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Eman likes this.
  12. Eman

Eman Member

Pft, I've taken the words "American Anus" out of your mouth plenty of times... Get real.

Docd187123 likes this.
  13. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Agreed, give it more time brother. It's natural for your sex drive to to decline if you've been with the same girl for a decade. Some people might even call that healthy in a relationship. Once you go on a testosterone cycle you'll see the exact opposite problem, you'll want it 6 or 7 times a day!

Dregib likes this.
  14. Dregib

Dregib Member

I have no meth mouth whatsoever and I’m not bald, or broke..... if you’re looking at my avatar that’s GG Allin. Idiot. And how exactly did I come off insincere??? By sharing info about my life that is troubling me on here hoping to gain insight from other men who may have walked the same path?

The specific brand of mental illness you are exhibiting by either committing to trolling in a forum like this, or actually believing the things you’re expressing right now is disturbing. I hope you learn to love yourself some more man.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Burrr likes this.
  15. Dregib

Dregib Member

On topic,

Yeah I think a fair amount of it is in fact mental. The rest I think is the burnt out dopamine situation in my brain.

I’m 2 pins into a test E cycle right now so we’ll see how things go libido wise in 3-4 weeks :cool:

@Eman youre totally right, compared to the years of abuse I’ve put my brain and body through 6 months isn’t shit. I’m gonna keep on keepin on and hope for the best. The lack of enjoyment in things, and not “feeling like myself” has just been getting to me lately. Seems like in the gym is the only time I don’t feel robotic.

Eman and MisterSuperGod like this.
  16. American_Anus

Dregib
    Your post was disturbing and your foul language was frightening.
    Why wouldnt you act sincere and ask questions without profanity and without mentioning rape? Im not trying to be confrontational, just trying to get inside your head and understand what the heck is going on. We all want you to get better, you need to clear a lot of cob webs.

17. Dregib

Dregib Member

Everyone has already told you to fuck off, so go for it. you’re an idiot and you’re not wanted here on Meso.

18. Gbro

Gbro Member

That loser is just trolling you now. Put him on ignore.

Dregib likes this.
  19. American_Anus

Dregib—

vag·a·bond
    ˈvaɡəˌbänd/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a person who wanders from place to place without a home or job.
    adjective
    1. 1.
      having no settled home.
    verb
    archaic
    1. 1.
      wander about as or like a vagabond.

20. Eman

Eman Member

Anus
    noun
    ANATOMY
    1. the opening at the end of the alimentary canal through which excrement leaves the body.

Docd187123 and Burrr like this.