Luer Slip syringe

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Capt Forest, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Any of you guys have any experience with Luer Slip syringes? I normally use luer lock but
    Code:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/3ml-Syringe-Only-With-Luer-Slip-Tip-100-Syringes-By-Care-Touch-No-Needle/122994295305?epid=11003774589&hash=item1ca3080209:g:GakAAOSwYl9al8nd
    these are an attractive price for syringes. upload_2018-3-5_22-56-33.png

If any of you guys have had positive or even neutral experiences with these i will give them a shot. I WOULD FUCKING HATE HAVING THE PIN COME OFF THE BARREL MID INJECTION.

EDIT: You can find a similar deal in the luer lock syringes so there is really no point for me to tempt fate with these just to save like 2 bucks. Regardless post your experiences

2. grey

grey Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use them on 60ml syringes for filtering homebrew in small batches. Thats it.

3. m314

m314 Member

I have some of these at 1 ml. I hate them. The slightest extra pressure on the plunger pops the needle off and makes the oil go everywhere. I have to go extra extra slow, and I still forget sometimes and lose half the oil in the syringe.

4. Fuck. Them. Things!

Seriously, they suck ass. Yes, they'll work in a pinch if you have no others on hand, but don't buy them thinking they're better, they definitely are not.

@MindlessWork (i believe) had a similar experience to mine with those fuckers.

Put the needle in my delt, was pushing down on the plunger, then *pop* the two pieces separated. It happened so fast that i was still pushing on the plunger, so that shot was wasted on the carpet.

i will NEVER order those fucking things again!

ARES, Spooby, hurricane and 1 other person like this.
  5. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've only ever used luer slip and had no issues whatsoever! You just have to push the pin onto the syringe properly. It's a piece of piss.

6. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Luer locks are the better ones alright, and while in my case it was a Luer lock I was using it had a cracked base so the needle itself came off in my delt. A pita to remove.

7. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Luer loks are superior in every way. The price difference is not worth dealing with an inferior system.

8. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

I accidentally got a box of 1 ml syringes after the second one blew off I introduced the rest to my garbage can.

MindlessWork, hurricane and HIGHRISK like this.
  9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Most likely you got the Luer Slip ones instead.

10. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

Roll your shit up.

11. rutman

rutman Member

No way they’d slip off.... that’s the same lip a whatman filter has.

12. RandallNowan

There's a fuck load more force going in when you're pushing the oil through the filter than out of the needle, too.

13. rutman

rutman Member

Yep

14. RandallNowan

You just need to wiggle it on right!