lump in hip after shot

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by houseofdogs, Jan 31, 2004.

houseofdogs

houseofdogs Junior Member

Is this normal, i have a large sore lumop on my left hip after 1cc of Sustenon 250, really tender and hurts, just a big lump, ??? any input will help. Thanks

mr_meanor

mr_meanor Junior Member

could be fake gear, you shot it improerly or your body is just reacting weird to the substance, any of the above

monster.

monster. Junior Member

Did you aspirate? Sust is a painful injection to begin with.. A lump could mean an abcess, but its doubtful.. Sounds like it could be an infection from bacteria..Not much you can do.. watch it.. If it gets worse or you get sick go see a doctor.. What company is it, and what does your cycle look like..

houseofdogs

i only used a 1" needle, i half way through the cycle. its real cause it came from Pharmacy...

houseofdogs

alsao i never use the left hip, always done the rt one, this is the 1st time....:(

jaysmithinwesson

jaysmithinwesson Junior Member

real gear, half way through(so you know your body accepts it. i would say either improper inject or something was dirty. 1" pin is pleanty for a hip inj as long as you get it all in. was it only 1cc?

houseofdogs

Yes 1 cc, its kind of like a big egg in my hip, sore as #$%K, if i roll over on it it HURTS@!!!!!!!!!!! bad, both sides are a little sore and i need a nother cc tomorrow :( probably have to put it in the shoulder....

monster.

monster. Junior Member

Are you aspirating?...for the second time?

monster.

monster. Junior Member

Aspirating - Are you pulling back the plunger when you stick yourself and do you see air bubbles? this is important.. are you swabbing with alcohol also?

houseofdogs

aspirating yes, not alchol after though???

monster.

monster. Junior Member

hmm..it could be the BA in the gear.. Just keep an eye on it.. chances are it will come and go... what company is the sust. This isn't normal to occur..

houseofdogs

organon, im due to stick it tomorrow but im too sore there...:(

monster.

monster. Junior Member

Damn i'm surprised bro... I know they are painful shots but i've never experienced anything like that...

I hope you feel better bro

houseofdogs

Thanks man, it just feels like a big egg there, fukin hurts, i should probably leave it alone but i keep massaging it, (making it worse i bet)

monster.

monster. Junior Member

As far as the pain, i know what you are going thru.. but i can't conceive an egg sized shape.. I want to say the high BA content but it may be an infection...

houseofdogs

after leaving it alone (cause i worried about it) its started to go down just puffy and really sore.... just one of those things i guess, ill have to shoot it in my shoulder tomorrow... (that'l be fun)

proken

proken Junior Member

Use a 1.5 inch pin. I am lean, and I used a 1" and walla, golf ball on my glute. It was painfull for a week, then started going away, then went numb, maybe it hit or killed a nerve. Two months later I hit the same spot with 1cc sus and 1cc eq, with a 1.5 22g pin and no pain or problems. I think you may have got it too close to a nerve, or put it in fat or blowed up a blood vessel.

Hth
    Pro Ken.

fuzo

fuzo Junior Member

JUST USED A 1" IM MY GLUTES ALWAYS USED A 1"1/2 AND MY CHEEK SWELLED UP. WONDERING IF ITS THE 1"

houseofdogs

I just did the other hip (rt one) but stuck it it deep, and held it there till gone, i made the 1" into a 1.5 :)

cvguy

cvguy Junior Member

Gotta be a bit careful there....if for any reason the needle were to break, you wouldn't be able to get it out. That's the reason why the doc's always leave about 1/8" of the needle exposed. I know it's not likely that the needle would break, but it does happen...

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.