Making Whole Oats Taste Good! Ideas?

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Kyle Lowder, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Kyle Lowder

Kyle Lowder Junior Member

I do 1 to 2 servings of the 1 minute 100% whole grain oats kroger brand, add water, microwave, then add ground cinnamon, sprinkle stevia, 1 to 2 servings of choc pb2 powder, sometimes natural pb or almond butter if more fats are needed, stir it and then some walden farm zero calorie maple syrup.

2. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Banana and Protein powder in oatmeal is delicious. Or other fresh fruit as well.

Fryguy likes this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I blend two servings of Kroger one minute oats into a fine powder and add it to my daily protein shakes along with a bunch of other stuff.

4. If I have a lot of calories to reach my targets for the day, I mix 300ml milk, 150ml egg whites, 40g Nutella, 15g Peanut Butter, 150g Oats throw them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. While it might look like vomit. It's actually quite tasty and healthy with balanced macros.

5. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

Missing the protein powder bro.

MindlessWork and Xlgx like this.
  6. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

1 cup rolled oats, no need to cook them. Whey for flavor, almond milk, blueberries. Stir and dominate. Clean and easy.

7. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Remove Ops tongue. Crisis averted :)

8. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Dark chocolate chips. Protein powder turns oats into cement... I don't know how people eat that shit. Morning protein can be the shake while you eat the oats or egg whites raw with chocolate syrup.

9. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

First the only oats that i eating are oldcuts otherwise garbage

Second you need some night soak and the double of water to cooked,low temperature 20 minutes.

Hope this help :-^)

10. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

You keep mentioning these egg whites with chocolate syrup. Idk why, but nothing sounds like more of a bulking necessity. My offseason will thank you dearly.

11. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I don't have time for all that shit, I run hot water over them and eat like cereal, cooking makes them too thick and takes too long to eat. They're flavorless so I don't care, it's not like they taste bad or good either way to me. At most I'll occasionally put sugar free maple syrup in there but most of the time I won't even take the time for that. But that hot water on them rather than cooking is the key to slamming them for me

12. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Add any liquid, the consistency is good

13. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

A question off the record,egg whites with syrup are better than whole eggs in nutritional terms?

Dont ask me why but every skinny-model stereotype that i know shit the guy dont eat the yolksWTF!??

I eat whole eggs

14. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Fruits and/or honey

15. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

You already add chocolate, PB, cinnamon, and syrup. Sounds pretty good to me already!

16. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I do cheesy eggs every morning, 3 whole eggs 3/4 cup of egg whites and ww tortillas.

But post workout 1 1/2 scoops choc peanut butter iso, 1/2 banana, 2 tbls almond butter, 2 tbls choc pb2, 3/4 cup of oats, almond milk and water.

DrankSlangin likes this.
  17. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

peanut butter, chocolate powder, milk and chocolate almond milk added to finely ground oats in a blender bottle

18. Might sounds nasty but I cook them the night before I eat them and use almond milk not water to get a better consistency, mix with either crunchy PB or almond butter (Maranatha makes a good all natural maple almond butter), couple scoops of various flavors of whey and switch them up during the week, cinnamon, bit of pink salt.. and eat them cold the next day. Idk why but they just taste a whole hell of a lot better to me that way and the combinations are endless..

DrankSlangin likes this.
  19. brutus79

brutus79 Member

They are just far easier to drink raw.

20. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Ah ok great is like a sort bevaurage,but sh*t taste horrible man