Martyn Ford

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Logan44551, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I was just reading about this guy training for MMA. Just curious what you all think. He is a fucking monster, wondering how he will do. If his speed is up there he could be a frightening opponent. Would love to see him and Brock or fedor beat the snow out of each other

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Definitely wouldn't want to piss Ford off. That guy is like 7 ft tall and around 320 lbs. Brock is supposed to be coming back to the UFC. Are there rumors floating around that they are going to fight? Didn't think Brock was anywhere near Ford's weight.

3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

No rumors, I don't think anyone is near his weight. Does heavyweight top out at a certain weight? I was just trying to think of a good match up for him.

4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Don't know much about UFC to be honest. I only know some of the big names and have been seeing a lot about Ford lately. He was one of Rich Piana's athletes with Five Percent Nutrition. Not sure if he still is.

I think Brock is off the gear now since UFC is so strict with testing. He's been losing size recently. I was watching one of Joe Rogan's podcasts the other day about how UFC can test the fighters at 3am if they want to, to make sure they're not using anything.

5. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

We've seen time and time again that being a monster doesn't really mean jack shit... Throw him in the ring with a dude like Daniel Cormier, and he's done.

Savagesteve and TideGear like this.
  6. Wunderpus

He's 6'8", 320lbs...

@Logan44551 heavyweight tops at 265lbs

BigNattyDaddy and TideGear like this.
  7. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Still be fun to watch.
    Do they have a weight class that high?

Wunderpus likes this.
  8. Wunderpus

Not in the UFC. They have super heavyweight in MMA, and it looks like this is being put on by some Polish MMA group, anyway... So, technically they have a class in MMA....

9. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Close

Wunderpus likes this.
  10. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

Martyn Ford vs Jon Jones. Now I would pay money to watch that fight. Martyn would dwarf Jon but i guarantee Jon would probably knock him out... Just thinking of watching that has me pumped. Lol

11. Wunderpus

Natty? Jon is a herpe on MMA as a whole.

12. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

The rumor is that Ford is fighting the Iranian Hulk; the 30% body fat pillow pal all the middle eastern idiots nut over.

Wunderpus likes this.
  13. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

That's cool hes going to mma I saw him a couple years ago with 5% but haven't heard much since an its sad to say but he's going to get destroyed its very much a freak show attraction crowds will come just cause his size an then it will fizzle away after they see him fight

14. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Him an Aaron reed should fight he is 6'7 305 pounds an bolth bb

15. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

I don't get the natty question?

Jon isn't professional at all. But he is a natural fighter. No one could deny that. The reason i would like to watch him instead of someone like DC is because with Martyn's height and reach advantage there is a chance he could beat dc standing up which would ruin the fight for me if he did somehow manage to do so. Going against someone like jones where he only has a slight reach advantage would take that out of the equation. At that point its just his significant muscle size/strength advantage which would show how good a bigger bodybuilder could really do against a less muscular but better fighter. I mean look at hong man choi. I didn't think he was that great of a fighter but being a foot taller than everyone else he ended up winning most of his fights just because people couldn't close the distance on him.

16. Wunderpus

Meaning if Jon is natural, he probably couldn't win... Well, how would we know? We've never seen it... Jon's a cheating sack of shit.

However, it's not like Martyn is natural, either.

Logan44551 likes this.