Mast E Vs Primo E

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Burn bright, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

Just curious about your experiences with these compounds. Where they overlap, where they differ. Their relative efficiency for muscle building, fat loss, etc. Side effects.

2. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I’ve ran both at moderate doses. Well, mast p and primo e anyways...mast was my favorite compound until I tried primo. Ran mast p at 300 and primo e at 400. I felt better overall on mast and while I leaned out on both compounds I put on more lean mass with primo. Gonna give tren a run this next blast but after that I’m gonna run primo again but probably at 800mg.

3. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

What felt worse while on primo vs mast? what sides?
    How much test did you run along side the 400mg?
    How big were the lean mass gains different? The mast dose was a little lower not sure if that would come into play.
    I'm scared of tren. I read both of these have low side profiles so thats my main concern.

4. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Scared of tren as wel but I gotta at least try it. Luckily I’m on meds to sleep already lol. My sex drive and overall well being seemed better on mast although i was fine on primo. I ran 200 test cyp a week with both compounds as I prefer to keep the aromatizing compounds low. I haven’t got calipered since coming off the primo but I did right before the cycle so it’d be interesting to see what my numbers are, just gotta wait on my friend who does it to get back in town.

Edit* Ran the mast 12 weeks and primo 16.

Burn bright likes this.
  5. Hawkins

Hawkins Member

Appearance wise, what would you say the differences were?

6. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

More vascular and added muscle from primo. I was a higher bf% when I ran mast though.

Burn bright and Hawkins like this.
  7. Dane17

Dane17 Member

Primo appeals to me so well on paper. I’m older and in a position where it’s cost isn’t a big deal for me.

Having just finished a long primarily promo cycle around 800 week with test and occasional third compounds, I can’t say I feel like it was worth. It was side free. Other than that could have achieve better gains in shorter time with other combos.

tren/mast/test on the other hand was best cycle ever. The mass led to great vascular it’s and good sex drive.

Burn bright likes this.
  8. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

Did you notice any hair loss sides or anything from mast? I suppose with the tren added it's hard to say. The main thing I'm trying to avoid is hair loss and mast and primo don't convert to dht so one would assume hair would be fine.

So far I'm leaning more towards mast over primo because of their similar profiles and radically different cost.

9. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I thought mast is super tough on hairline, and does convert to dht. Am I tripping?

10. Dane17

Dane17 Member

I am not prone to hair loss so not a good person to ask.

tren insomnia is biggest problem with tren.

11. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

if you’re prone to mpb you’re fucked. It looked like I petted a German Shepherd when I brushed my hair.

12. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

I've just noticed rate of hair falling out a bit faster. Occasional itchy scalp. I have Thinned maybe a little bit but nothing drastic. I just want to play It safe. This is on 600mg/week test.

I have noticed conflicting information on mast and hairloss. Not sure what to make of it so far.

13. Girth

Girth Member

Mast is probably toughest for sure with regard to hair. But you need both DHT and E to cause the hair loss issue. So if you have the E under control, Mast may or may not affect the hair.

The real question of this vs that is cost and quality. Primo is a you get what you pay for. High cost/often faked/but loved by those who use A LOT of it. It's not as strong of course so less sides too. But then again, if you have the cash and find the right source, you'll love it. The guys I know that love it spend LOADS on it and will even run it in the 1G/wk range. So it kind of goes back to where your priorities and abilities lie.

14. master.on

master.on Member

IMO Mast E is the new Primo

Mast E:
    builds more muscle than primo
    hardens you up more than primo
    can be brewed at higher concentrations than primo
    it's cheaper than primo
    it's less faked than primo
    better sense of well being than primo.

I love 70s like, no-testosterone 1g Mast E + Dbol/Adrol cycles.

15. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

How’s acne on masteron and primo? This is a major concern for me.

16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Primo e and mast e are both usually brewed at 200mg/ml and primo can be done with no eo. In addition, I don’t recall primo ever being faked on AL? I think the faked thing is just like Anavar in that so many people jump on board about labs substituting other compounds. I know It happens but I don’t think as often as it’s led on to be.
    The only time I get minor acne for the most part is when I would come off to pct. I had noticed that primo made me more oily but I combat that by switching from dove bar soap to clear face soap.