Masteron-Good Stuff

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RomanMVP, Oct 12, 2017.

1. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Finally started it for the first time, prop and enanth, 3 weeks ago, can already see a difference. Some of you guys I know are big fans of mast, and now I can see why.

DedLift, EcpertRealistic and Kinetic like this.
  2. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

I will be running it for the first time here soon.

EcpertRealistic likes this.
  3. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

It will keep getting better if you're not prone to DHT sides. masteron seems to be a "slow and steady wins the race" drug for me. What's your dosage?

4. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Upping mine to 400mg

5. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I loved my first masteron run. Unfortunately, it told me like rick James did to Charlie murphys couch, except “fuck your hair”. Lol

Just Fish and DedLift like this.
  6. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

400 E wk, 100mg EOD prop

7. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

Damn. You in contest prep? I've only ever gone up to 600/week. 400 is my sweet spot.

hurricane likes this.
  8. hurricane

hurricane Member

You didn't like 600 bud?? I loved it between 6-700mg per week.

9. hurricane

hurricane Member

Best AAS IMO.

Bullet train, DedLift and FiEnD like this.
  10. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

At my age? LOL. That was for the first 3 weeks while the enanth comes up to speed, then I dropped the prop, so 400 weekly.

Kinetic likes this.
  11. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Interesting. Why do you think it's the best AAS?

hurricane likes this.
  12. hurricane

hurricane Member

Relatively safe. I feel great on it. Very enhanced sense of well being. Nothing gives me the pumps I get on mast. Makes the muscle appear to "pop" more. Especially traps and tri's. I would run around 4-450mg of test with it. Kept my muscles pumped all day. Skin got a little oily and I noticed a little hair loss while on. If I was able to run gear again I'd run mast every cycle. Can get a little pricey at 600mg a week though. It can be a great compliment to any cycle.

Bullet train likes this.
  13. m314

m314 Member

I love the effects, but it tends to give me acne on my chest / back / shoulders. I always tend to have 3 or 4 really bad looking pimples when I run mast.

hurricane likes this.
  14. hurricane

hurricane Member

People mistake mast as weak when that's not the case at all. Most don't run it high enough. It's just as strong as eq or primo. Besides possible hair loss mast is a perfect AAS.

15. hurricane

hurricane Member

Does make my skin a little more prone to break out. Not horrible though.

m314 likes this.
  16. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Good info, hope I can say the same in a month or 2.

hurricane likes this.
  17. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Hereditary male pattern baldness run in your family?

hurricane likes this.
  18. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

I felt great but my acne got noticeably worse and honestly felt about the same as I did on 400. I'll run it higher one day, but I'd like to get closer to single digit bf% before I try.

hurricane likes this.
  19. hurricane

hurricane Member

Got yeah. Noticed acne on my shoulders but not to bad. Thinned out my hair a little while on but came right back when I stopped. Hope all is well bro.

Kinetic likes this.
  20. Ray9

Ray9 Member

Might have to give mast a try. I've been sitting on a couple of bottles for a while. Started losing may hair at 16, so hair loss is of no concern. Always hear no reason to run it unless you are really lean, how true is that?