Mauve 76

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by strongerlife, Nov 6, 2019.

1. strongerlife

strongerlife Member

I have some mauvetops 76, he told me it was overdoses to 17iu

But if i put water in thr vial the powder dissolved almost in 2 sec.

Normally the powder stays a few minuts in the water while it dissolved very slow, is this a sign of fake or bad hgh or its normal is dissolved very fast

Thanks!!

2. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I wouldn’t base if it was bad or good on how the puck dissolves. I have had pucks dissolve differently all the time for me.

GarlicChicken likes this.
  3. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

Yeah I've had them dissolve differently with known good GH. The old novotropins from years ago would dissolve really fast and barely leave any left. Others leave a decent amount.

Serum and igf-1 will tell you the answer of how good they are

4. strongerlife

strongerlife Member

Thanks!!

5. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

After seeing so many bad reports on the mauves not dissolving or being cloudy, I've stayed away. The blacks are always consistent from what I've seen

Avies48 and qbanfreak90 like this.
  6. strongerlife

strongerlife Member

Are blacks not the same as mauve Only more iu a vial?

I dont have any problems with mauve only ordering from tp is not that easy :p

GarlicChicken likes this.
  7. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

I honestly don't think so. When a place has GH manufactured, they pay a certain amount depending on quality. The blacks have been consistently good for years, while the mauves have had a couple off batches and some wildly differing test results as far as serum goes, even from the same people. It just seems they're much less consistent

Avies48 and strongerlife like this.
  8. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Black and Mauve tops come from same factory. As did the yellow tops he recently had.

mands

Human_backhoe likes this.
  9. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I read yesterday that a lot of TP’s packs are being stopped at customs and that he’s going to take a break until things die down. Anyone else heard this or have more info?

10. indyfitguy

indyfitguy Member

Any word on greys?

11. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

I believe it, I have few packages held now for 10 days, they are stopping everting, I even have a package w only hgh labels and is stocked there, as long as I don’t get a letter but hey, They have to release the labels, is only paper in that package
    This time of the year is the worse in customs

12. JP1979

JP1979 Member

What was the deal with the yellow vs Mauves ? More iu?

13. B Ware

it’s hard to keep up. Every batch test different and this time I believe the mauves are actually supposed to be blacks or maybe thats Vice versa. On top of all that we’re going off the testing of Jano which is very worrisome as he makes mistakes daily.

14. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I agree, it seems that its always changing.

B Ware likes this.
  15. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Total mess
    Why a factory can’t keep with consistency is beyond crazy
    Oh well
    That’s what You get for what you pay for
    Different colors
    Different doses
    Different purity
    Btw TP had deleted posts on PM about packages been held in customs
    I don’t know why the guy can make a post and tell clients he’s not shipping till things gets better

Avies48 and B Ware like this.
  16. Mayne

Mayne Member

Link or are you mistaking it with another provider of rhGH particularly also grey top kind

17. B Ware

Code:
    https://brotherhood.is/theprovider/70200-contact.html
    Also, if you read @Yosyrj post above yours he says TP had actually written posts about it on PM before taking the post down.

18. Mayne

Mayne Member

Check again what is in that quote, there is no mention of TP pointing that but another vendor on PM I believe both have different points of origin. Maybe you are right not really arguing that just everything above would be word of mouth not directly TP.

On that other point, I would ignore anything by that individual. I am able to read 2 people who have delay and TP openly addressing both and yesterday I had an email from him on my own order anyway

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  19. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Actually someone in bop made a post about that yesterday, I don’t know for sure if it’s true but his parcels have Been held in customs according to his clients and someone said he says he’s not shipping

20. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

In a positive note
    My packages are coming out of customs
    So we should see things going back to normal