Mauve 76

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by strongerlife, Nov 6, 2019.

1. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No argument here. My original post was asking if there was truth to this or if anyone had heard anything.

I just put a link to this in my previous post.

2. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Oh I see
    Don’t worry bro
    It seems that things are moving now
    And these people here rather get angry and don’t contribute to anything just to argue and insults

3. GarlicChicken

GarlicChicken Member

I don't doubt that one but. Doesn't mean he's not paying less for lower quality on the other ones. There's been a lot of inconsistency and issues with the mauves but I haven't seen a single issue with the blacks. People having reactions at the injection site, not reconstituting properly and staying cloudy, etc. I really don't buy the "they're all the same stuff but different dosing" line

4. Toni72

Toni72 Member

Hello friends. Purple Meditrope # 73 has been tested in 10ui? It's true ? Thank you

5. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He's not paying different for lower quality. He's paying different per mg in vial.

mands

6. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@mands, hello. Mauvetop 73 tested 10ui.?

7. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm not sure my man. I would highly doubt it.

I haven't seen a mauve under 12 iu's. And recent #75 was over 15 iu's and #76 was was over 17 iu's.

I will asked TP.

Okay. The yellow top #73 mauve was slightly under 10 iu's with almost no dimer.

mands

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019 at 3:38 PM
    GilGripper and Toni72 like this.
  8. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@mands,
    So they are good but only 10ui? I will receive 2kits, I will make you a picture..it is the bad news # 73, these the official seller meditrope in England who tells me, lot 73 meditrope = 10ui ... Same quality, you say the same thing? Thank you

mands likes this.