Mauve tops

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Logan44551, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Anybody have experience with these. Also wondering if there has been any hp/lc testing done on them. Thanks

Desufnoc likes this.
  2. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Lol, what lab?

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Chartreuse and magenta industries

4. ripgh15

ripgh15 Member

They should technically be g2g cause their from TP. They’re fairly new though so i bet you’ll get no responses. Buy them and shoot them to find out

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

If they're from tp I'd imagine they're good to go

6. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

They're from TP, made in the same place as meditrope but supposed to be a true 10iu. Although I bet they come in overdosed, it's just their business model

7. stone988

stone988 Member

Fuck I want some. someone pm me

8. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Check out the underground my man. Anybody PM's you they are trying to fleece you.

ebkallday likes this.
  9. stone988

stone988 Member

Lol thanks

10. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

There is a domestic source in there that has the same line of as tp. Shouldn't be to hard to find

ebkallday likes this.
  11. Eman

Eman Member

I believe there will be some blood work posted on them in the not too distant future.

12. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Sweet, I pulled the trigger on a couple kits. I'll run some igf-1 blood work when I run them and post it up.

ebkallday, rpbb, Eman and 1 other person like this.
  13. Eman

Eman Member

Do you know how you'll reconstitute them yet? (At what dose)

14. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Not sure yet the supplier said they were probably closer to 12 iu's than 10iu. That's why I was wondering if there had been any testing on them. Have you used them? If so what did you do?

15. Eman

Eman Member

No, I haven't used them yet. But I heard they were testing quite well from a reliable source.

16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

What would you dose them at?

17. Maybe I’m mistaken but information from the original source it 10iu on the dot.

18. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Not sure I have heard from more than one person they are overdosed. I'm on the blacks now, just started. I'll run them 2 weeks pull bloods then when I switch to mauves I will dose them as 12 and pull bloods and see if the numbers match up.

19. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Did you dose the blacktops at 10iu or 15iu

20. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

15iu

rpbb likes this.