Mauve tops

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Logan44551, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

I didn't. At 2ius I didn't think I'd have to worry about it. I wanted to work upto 4ius but there was no chance from the pain I was experiencing. I was taking it fasted in the a.m., trying to keep it away from food.

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Hate to hear it. I wouldn't bother splitting 2iu any smaller in Hope's of less issues. I and others have ran optitropins from here and got no issues as bad as you. Wish I knew exactly why some people get that....

3. JP1979

JP1979 Member

At 2iu I would split it either was more curious if you tried it and if it helped or not.

4. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

Yeah it is what is. Dropped a pretty good penny on 12 kits. I'll give it a go again after the summer. Maybe run some t4 like the guy above said see if it helps. Any suggestions on dosage?
    When I started at 1iu didn't notice much but got around 2iu and it was bad. Dropped it back down to around 1iu but didn't go away till I quit altogether.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  5. I'm still freshly diagnosed, but I would check your TSH levels first my friend.

I know I was a little messed up when I first started on Levothyroxine (to hammer up my T4)

It's all dependant on what your current levels are at.

To give you a but more information....
    My doctor sent me to this site to help me understand dosages and quantities.

Dosing & Administration - SYNTHROID® (levothyroxine sodium tablets)

Doctors actually use that site to figure out what the fuck they will give us lol.

I'm sorry I cant be more help buddy.... as I said, I'm still relatively new to this.... and I have a doctor taking bloods and customizing my meds for me.

Edit: It also takes WEEKS to reach the desired level of t3 T4, taking this stuff is not like slamming gear, you are in it for the long haul... also remember, you could fuck your thyroid, I know we all run the risks and the game ofnshuttinf down certain areas of production for different hormones in the PED game.. but worth a quick disclaimer lol

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Mdubbs likes this.
  6. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I asked my doc about some of these sides, Gh, and Aas. He said my sides were likely due to reaction to fillers or impurities.

7. bebeav

bebeav Member

From my reading, using pharma T4, start with 50mcg and you can go to 100mcg, until the side disapear, then you slowly go back to the lowest you need to keep the side away.

Mdubbs likes this.
  8. JP1979

JP1979 Member

My last test on gH showed my TSH as mid high normal range and low T4 and low free T4. I bought some 100mcg t4, full replacement dosage for me using the website you posted would be 128, I was thinking about starting at 100

9. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I encourage everyone running mauves with the bad sides go to brotherhood of pain or professional muscle and look in TPs subforum. If nothing available, could post a question.

10. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

no bad sides for me for mauve tops. hand does get numb and swollen though so its hard for me to grib a barbell.

11. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Happy days. IMG_20190808_152614.jpg

12. Logan44551 likes this.
  13. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

14. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I got them from AA 3 days.

15. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

They aren’t from TP they are anonymous anonolics.

16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

He gets them from tp

Sdryx likes this.
  17. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Correct these are all batch 71

rpbb likes this.
  18. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

So hand numbness has come back. I worked up to 5iu before vacation with zero sides. Came back 2 weeks later and tried jumping in at same dose. Bad idea hands are killing me at night woke me up the last two nights. Time to drop back down to 2iu and work my way back up.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    little likes this.
  19. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

That's crazy. I'm on 6iu of opti hgh and experience nothing like this. Read about mauves causing this on another forum too.

20. Mayne

Mayne Member

I am on 6 IU Mauve top batch #51 and no hand numbness, it is the 2nd time I am on them 1st one I was on 4 IU and again none of that, it is all individual

Logan44551 likes this.