Mauve tops

blowingup72

I haven't posted on the boards in a long time. Just placed an order with tp and as usual don't hear anything.

Are things still ok with him? Thanks

Silentlemon1011

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I haven't posted on the boards in a long time. Just placed an order with tp and as usual don't hear anything.

Are things still ok with him? Thanks

Actually, he has stepped up his game.

Received 3 kits if Mauve 10 days after order and payment confirmation.

blowingup72

Thanks. Appreciate the answer. Just would be nice to get a conformation that the order is out or payment was recieved. Anything really. Guess I'll have to wait it out as usual. Lol

Silentlemon1011

Thanks. Appreciate the answer. Just would be nice to get a conformation that the order is out or payment was recieved. Anything really. Guess I'll have to wait it out as usual. Lol

Actually, I never recieved a tracking number or "sent" or anything... as per usual.

Just know that TP always delivers.

I just make sure to order a few months before I need it.

I also found, from friends who use TP, that if you dint bug him.. you'll probably get your order faster.

If it worries you, there are TP resellers on this forum that ship instantly and discreetly... BUT you pay a premium for that service.
You want the great prices, have to deal with the lack of communication lol

blowingup72

Actually, I never recieved a tracking number or "sent" or anything... as per usual.

Just know that TP always delivers.

I just make sure to order a few months before I need it.

I also found, from friends who use TP, that if you dint bug him.. you'll probably get your order faster.

If it worries you, there are TP resellers on this forum that ship instantly and discreetly... BUT you pay a premium for that service.
You want the great prices, have to deal with the lack of communication lol

Yeah I hear ya. Thanks again for the reassurance.

biggerben69

A purity of 94% is not quality. That percentage is actually pretty shitty.
TP and Homer are usually out in front of issues with all the testing they do, aren't they?
With those testing at 94% i would half expect them to not have released them to the public?
I guess they did move on them, correct? They make sure everyone is aware of the issue and then drop the price some to move them? Thats whats happening with the Muave tops, correct?
I am fairly confident that TP's and HK's manufacturers know what they are doing and know what has to be done to produce a quality product that is ahead of the other factories. The other guys finally seem to be closing on the front runners. There seems to be more decent product than ever before. Testing has to be responsible for better overall product.
TP and HK's people proved to me they have more than a clue when manufacturing gh.
Riptropins had to be one of the most popular offerings up until that point in time. The downside where rips were concerned was heavy water retention. HK and TP announced that they would be releasing a replacement for their rips and i'm sure they wanted the Replacements to show results like guys got with their Rips while fixing the water issues.
The Grey Tops were what they wanted and then some. Follow that success with the Black Tops/Meditrope and they showed the Community that they were still on top of the generic gh world...with everyone else playing catch up.

lilhawk

I should have clarified that compared to Pharma GH that purity level is not good. Compared to the Grey tops that purity level is not very good either, as supposedly the Grey Tops were scoring high 90s for purity level. Many have stated that the old Greys were Ansomone that was sold on the black market, whether that's true or not who knows. I will say a few years ago I used them before switching back to pharma GH for good, and they were the best of all the generics I'd ever used by far. The black tops turned me into a water balloon like Rips did years ago.

Yosyrj

Now that u said that, recently I bought 2 kits of Ansomone from Supertropin domestic, they had a bunch for sale that Ansomone factory couldn’t sell cuz the boxes had little scratches, I guess you can’t sell kits like that to pharmacies, I’m on my last vial of the first kit, though I was doing the 16 units from Supertropin I can tell that I find somehow the 16 units stronger
All I see in Ansomone kits is a lot of packing a the kits are very big
It will take a lot of space for them to ship em
But also I don’t see why their grey tops aren’t the same as Ansomone
If they are actually selling original Ansomone kits now
Here is a pic of their kit w one of my 16 iu vials next to it
And I hope this probe now that ST is Ansomone
B9E5444B-3DE8-4892-A548-BE1C3C6D8E5D.jpeg

Mayne

They are approximately 97% on the july batches and tp mentioned they are aiming to make the next batches even a % higher with minimal dimer also

I'm still freshly diagnosed, but I would check your TSH levels first my friend.

I know I was a little messed up when I first started on Levothyroxine (to hammer up my T4)

It's all dependant on what your current levels are at.

To give you a but more information....
My doctor sent me to this site to help me understand dosages and quantities.

Dosing & Administration - SYNTHROID® (levothyroxine sodium tablets)

Doctors actually use that site to figure out what the fuck they will give us lol.

I'm sorry I cant be more help buddy.... as I said, I'm still relatively new to this.... and I have a doctor taking bloods and customizing my meds for me.

Edit: It also takes WEEKS to reach the desired level of T3 T4, taking this stuff is not like slamming gear, you are in it for the long haul... also remember, you could fuck your thyroid, I know we all run the risks and the game ofnshuttinf down certain areas of production for different hormones in the PED game.. but worth a quick disclaimer lol
Hey bro I'm regards to thyroid. If your taking t3 or t4 your TSH will be extremely low as mine was.

I posted this comment below in different thread then realized there was a lot of talk few pages back here. Mosy of my questions are answered but anyone feel free to respond:

Hi fellas I'm hoping some experienced gh users can chime in here or even guys on their first run on gh. I started Mauvetops at 1iu and gradually went up to 4 but felt very lethargic so I dropped it down to 2iu. After the kit ended I started blacktops and still 2iu. I'm about 5 months in and in past few weeks I'm noticing my wrists hurt a tad and feel weak. Elbow joint to a lesser degree. I take my 2iu upon waking on empty stomach and eat few hrs later. The lethargy has improved a bit. The question is are these signs of strong gh as everyone's review on Mauvetops or blacktops are glowing and if gh is supposed to strengthen joints and tendons etc why am I experiencing wrist pain. Will this go away longer I'm on gh? Is this 2iu enough to see gh benefits? MANDS your opinion will be very helpful I know your a GH master lol. I do use a bit of t4 which I've read is necessary after being on gh for a while. Any1 have thoughts on t4 supplementation?

mands

I posted this comment below in different thread then realized there was a lot of talk few pages back here. Mosy of my questions are answered but anyone feel free to respond:

Hi fellas I'm hoping some experienced gh users can chime in here or even guys on their first run on gh. I started Mauvetops at 1iu and gradually went up to 4 but felt very lethargic so I dropped it down to 2iu. After the kit ended I started blacktops and still 2iu. I'm about 5 months in and in past few weeks I'm noticing my wrists hurt a tad and feel weak. Elbow joint to a lesser degree. I take my 2iu upon waking on empty stomach and eat few hrs later. The lethargy has improved a bit. The question is are these signs of strong gh as everyone's review on Mauvetops or blacktops are glowing and if gh is supposed to strengthen joints and tendons etc why am I experiencing wrist pain. Will this go away longer I'm on gh? Is this 2iu enough to see gh benefits? MANDS your opinion will be very helpful I know your a GH master lol. I do use a bit of t4 which I've read is necessary after being on gh for a while. Any1 have thoughts on t4 supplementation?
Check the BNG thread.

mands

Silentlemon1011

Hey bro I'm regards to thyroid. If your taking t3 or t4 your TSH will be extremely low as mine was.

Naw brother.

as I stated, I have Hypothyroidism.

TSH is up there, Underlying reason being Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.

My thyroid is fucked, I can whip the living crap out of it just for fun and experimentation with no concerns about long term damage.

The only thing I need to be careful of is what my docs call Thyroid storms.

When I switch around my dosages too often, I can either hit super highs or crazy lows... where I'm sweating my balls off in a corner... or literally dont have the energy to get out of bed.

blowingup72

Can any fellow Canadians fill me in on how long shipping takes from the US on average? Sent money a while ago and still don't have a clue if my order was even shipped.

Silentlemon1011

Can any fellow Canadians fill me in on how long shipping takes from the US on average? Sent money a while ago and still don't have a clue if my order was even shipped.

Last time I ordered, TP took a week and a half to confirm.
Shipping was around 1 week after confirmation.

Just got my blood work back today.

Context: First time running HGH, using Mauve tops. Started at the beginning of June (6/4 to be exact).

5 days on 2 days off

First 4 weeks: 2 IU/day
Next 4 weeks: 3 IU/day
Since: 4 IU/day

So I ramped up to 4 IU/day. Been taking 4 IU since 7/29

Had bloods pulled 8/28 (so about 4 weeks into 4 IU/daily)

IGF is only 326 (146 was my pre-levels at the end of May before starting anything)

I feel like 326 is low and wanted thoughts on this. I read most will sit somewhere between 450-550 at 4 IU/day. I'm technically still in normal range. Did I not give enough time being on 4 IU/day before testing?

mands

Just got my blood work back today.

Context: First time running HGH, using Mauve tops. Started at the beginning of June (6/4 to be exact).

5 days on 2 days off

First 4 weeks: 2 IU/day
Next 4 weeks: 3 IU/day
Since: 4 IU/day

So I ramped up to 4 IU/day. Been taking 4 IU since 7/29

Had bloods pulled 8/28 (so about 4 weeks into 4 IU/daily)

IGF is only 326 (146 was my pre-levels at the end of May before starting anything)

I feel like 326 is low and wanted thoughts on this. I read most will sit somewhere between 450-550 at 4 IU/day. I'm technically still in normal range. Did I not give enough time being on 4 IU/day before testing?
What day did you test?

mands

Sponsored Links