Mauve tops

JP1979

Just got my blood work back today.

Context: First time running HGH, using Mauve tops. Started at the beginning of June (6/4 to be exact).

5 days on 2 days off

First 4 weeks: 2 IU/day
Next 4 weeks: 3 IU/day
Since: 4 IU/day

So I ramped up to 4 IU/day. Been taking 4 IU since 7/29

Had bloods pulled 8/28 (so about 4 weeks into 4 IU/daily)

IGF is only 326 (146 was my pre-levels at the end of May before starting anything)

I feel like 326 is low and wanted thoughts on this. I read most will sit somewhere between 450-550 at 4 IU/day. I'm technically still in normal range. Did I not give enough time being on 4 IU/day before testing?

I don’t know what normal range is on your tests, but mine says 220 something is top. Also did you test on day 5 of “on” or day 2 of “off”?

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I don't really think 360 is horrible. I would guesstimate you tested in the morning a few hours after your shot. Peak levels for IGF-1 level are usual around the 24 hour mark from a single injection SC.

mands

Jn2k2

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Any guys who have purchased mauve tops directly from TP, did your kits come with anti counterfeit stickers? I see on his site there is a section you can type in an anti counterfeit number that come with the kits? It says all meditrope colors but my mauve kits didn't come with any stickers on them. Anyone have this? Thank you for any reply

Mayne

5 days on 2 off on 4 IU would equal <3 IU/day and 326 IGF-1 would equal more than 100 IGF-1 each IU rhGH from what you explain

Mayne

Any guys who have purchased mauve tops directly from TP, did your kits come with anti counterfeit stickers? I see on his site there is a section you can type in an anti counterfeit number that come with the kits? It says all meditrope colors but my mauve kits didn't come with any stickers on them. Anyone have this? Thank you for any reply
When I purchased mine I was asked to pay extra if I wanted labels I believe that is the deal

Sponsored Links

Latest posts