Mauve vs Black Tops

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by bikelifeNsauce, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Mayne

Mayne Member

I was there when you wrote that and in all honesty you were met with a welcome but overextended it without contributing to anyone, I have read nearly all your posts in that sub on meso and you are more likely to be one paid to smear TP instead of others paid to shill him which I believe you have been called out on also

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  2. Mayne

Mayne Member

Exactly because of that I have never even thought about pharma because the ANALYTICAL evidence points in the direction of them being equally potent. My blood tests are available in the lab sub, yours are in that particular thread and yet you are trying to convince me that by the will of magic pharma is better, what is next, you are a major in astrology? And the fuck evidence you have that pharma is better except for the "pros" that have told you it is better or your limited experience on who knows how many things not taken into account with the rhGH you were on? Do they or you hold a degree in chemistry or biology then? You know how many pros talk out of their ass because their muscle doesn't relate to intelligence? Analytical evidence is factual and your opinion is just an opinion with limited merit in the discussion no matter how hard you try and push it because of the placebo you experienced due to being manipulated by people whom you look up to.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Logan44551, Iris and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  3. bikelifeNsauce

bikelifeNsauce Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I wasnt looking up to nobody lol, I just told you what I heard same way you told me what you heard. And btw where do you get this “analytical data” from ? Forum testers or actual accredited testing agencies ? LOL. All I said was me being on 4iu of pharma made me feel it more than I am on now 9iu of black tops. More fat loss, better pumps, and my BG levels actully went up (like they’re supposed to on gh) where as with black tops my BG drops (i actually get hypo sometimes, gh isnt supposed to do that I believe). And like I said. Maybe try out some pharma before having the answers on it cause of some data you have seen by god knows who and whatever you’ve heard. Cause im pretty sure its not up for debate if you havent even tried it and im not hating on shit, I have 20+ kits of TPs sitting rii now in the fridge. Im just telling you my experience while you are giving some numbers, im guessing from jano ?

4. Delt123

Delt123 Member

TP Is willing to use another testing facility.

His words on pm:

'Now as much as i appreciate what Jano is doing, there are some of you who have issues with him. Again to get more transparency in this whole process it would be more prudent to have some other company test those kits. Hence the idea of seeing if another company can do this and in a way counter verify Janos claims. So if any of you have a company in mind than I am more than willing to look into this other company and select it for this purpose.I will continue to use JANO for my needs but It would be preferable for the testing of vials from customer is done with another company. . So if you guys have someone else in mind I am all Ears.'

bikelifeNsauce likes this.
  5. Mayne

Mayne Member

I have tried hard enough to make a point but it is futile to reason with an individual who believes his feet increased by an entire centimeter while 6 months on a normal dose of rhGH. 10 years from now all the pharma talk will be forgotten just like it was with Anavar and trenbolone. Keep assessing quality by side effects and your own biased opinion which may as well be placebo and ignore even your own lab work that would be the intelligent approach after all

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  6. bikelifeNsauce

Lmaooo, ignorance is bliss. Seems you know it all eh boss ? Light work to each their own ✌ I hope you coach or atleast compete with all that knowledge Pretty funny if youre just another keyboard doc...

7. bikelifeNsauce

Going back n forth on forums just kills brain cell oh man. Good day to your sir.

8. bikelifeNsauce

Retarded ass convo.. like who the fuckkkk are you to shit on another mans experience ? If im saying stuff from MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of what I have gone through. Who the fuckkkkkkkk are you to say otherwise ? Do you have any fucking credtionals ? Are you a professional ? Cause I can show you my KCU med school acceptance rii now which I applied for cause I had the pre-reqs done n to shut my parents up. By your personality I can see you must be divorced 100% lol. Mr. KeyBoard Know It All. Do you compete ??? Do you coach ??? Are you a medical expert or scientist ??? Do you even count your macros bro looool ??? Jeez.

9. Mayne

Mayne Member

I don't believe you understand the point, it was not personal insult just an example of how your own experience taken as an argument against an analytical fact is flawed. Plenty of people believe the rhGH they are on is bunk because they haven't experienced numb hands, then plenty believe it is bunk because of the opposite and on and on the wheel turns while the simple truth is they are not taking into account the myriad of things happening outside of the one compound in a bucket of compounds they are on. Your angst is kind of interesting on the other hand if you are that adamant black market rhGH is not potent enough why would you buy 20 kits instead of save up and buy pharma later on, you are literally throwing money at what you "know" is "a peptide" as you pointed out yourself earlier on

10. bikelifeNsauce

I bought the blacks listening to everyone on forums and looking at jano lab results thinking they were good to go. Then I ran them @ 9iu/day for a while. Seen my bloods n the results they gave vs when I ran 2 months of serostim and geno @ 4iu/day n was dumbfounded. I dont look at the sides te gh gives, cause thats dependant on the purity and the metals found in it... etc. But I look in the mirror and how my workout come along. Actual accredited governemnt ran labs here cost thousands to do testing. So its not like I got money for the testing. And im not hating on TP. Its still the better cheaper alternative of me running his 9iu blacks vs 4iu serostim.

11. bikelifeNsauce

And there as still a lot of variables, like his gh could leave the facility on point. But by the time it gets to the states and then from the states into Canada it couldve degraded especially in these hot months.

12. bikelifeNsauce

There is still****

13. bikelifeNsauce

Im not choosing teams like “oh fuck TP” or “pharma all day” im just stating MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE TWO. If I have the money, fuck yes ima run pharma. But like I said in my earlier posts, beggars cant be choosers. If my wallet is only deep enough for generic ima stick to it. I was just giving my experience on it, which you started calling as a placebo, n what not and all this “I got the analytical data” blah blah

14. bikelifeNsauce

And im pretty sure a lot of people would feel the same way as me, if they had the money for it. Hit the lotto or sumshit, 100% they’d be pharma all the way, wouldnt look generics way.

15. bikelifeNsauce

And with the whole “back in the day everyone said you need to buy pharma tren n Anavar but now everyone uses ugl”.... youre comparing something as sensitive and easily degradeable as gh with something durable like sauce which can be produced locally, all you need is some beakers n pots lol. Where as gh you need high tech equipment and a facility and on top of that, i bet its already hard as it is bringing it over from china let alone having it temperaturized in reefers on the way which i highly doubt.

16. Mayne

Mayne Member

I think you have to read "The Onion", we are in 2019 now. That same bullshit was also said about acid by the way

17. shafidazeh

shafidazeh Junior Member

sorry, Im stupid. I don't understand very well.
    u said black top, orange top etc all tested and its good. so another factory produced his own gh, just use black top, so his new gh is also supposed to be good quality ?
    its like, the guy with black hot is handsome , its proved by most of people. so any guy who puts black hat will be handsome. is it theory ?

I just got godtropin tested as 26iu per vial, he use blue top, so all gh with blue tops in the market are 26iu per vial ?

u can check my post about lab analysis

18. English second langauge I assume?
    I'll try to elaborate a little, while not being a shill.

When we say "I grabbed some black tops" etc,

It's because we all grabbed it from the same guy.
    That guy tests his stuff and has an excellent track record.
    Hes named then, "black tops"
    We are not referencing colours, we are referencing a particular brand from a particular supplier.

Not to say there arent other great suppliers out there, but this particular thread is about TPs black top line.

19. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

That is crazy lol

Show me where I smear TP?

I certainly wasn't met with a welcome, TP was understanding, the mods and kilo club were hostile AF from the get go and banned me almost immediately

Why do u mean I didn't contribute to anyone?

I was the one with the idea of an accredited lab to do the testing, I found the lab and was working on arranging the whole process and boom, banned for life

Super suspicious

20. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

See above

Actually try to get him to test his product at a none jano, accredited lab

See how fast u get banned

TNotch347 likes this.