Mayweather McGregor predictions ITT.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by x11, Jun 13, 2017.

1. x11

x11 Member

Better than pro wrestling.

A promoters wet dream.

Bandwagoners fuck off.

Savagesteve and loveyourbody like this.
  2. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

I can't stand Mayweather, and I'm part Irish, so that tells you who I'm rooting for.

That said, it's going to be a boxing match - if it ever happens - not MMA, so the outcome is pretty much already set in stone. I'd love to see Mayweather walk into the octagon with Connor, but we all know that ain't gonna happen. Not only would he have to accept a loss, he'd have to do it while having his head damn-near torn off his neck.

DedLift likes this.
  3. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

In a boxing match, its the definition of a win/win for Connor...makes millions and win or lose gains invaluable experience just stepping into the ring with a world class boxer.

4. ErikR

ErikR Member

Prediction.
    The same thing that happens in all mayweather fights. He wins by decision. It's boxing, and mayweather does a great job at it. Hit and not get hit. Don't get me wrong I can't stand him. I wish he would trade punches, but that's not going to happen. If I was McGregor I would break the boxing rules and beat the shit out of him. He will get disqualified, but at least mayweather would get his ass beat.

DedLift, HIGHRISK, gummo and 2 others like this.
  5. x11

x11 Member

Have to admit, as engineered for views as this fight is, I'm a gonna watch.

6. Beano223

Beano223 Member

Ima go for the upset and say Connor KOs Floyd inside of 6rds

Punisher95 likes this.
  7. x11

x11 Member

Thing is prolly scripted. Won't bet on this one.

CrispyRockClimber likes this.
  8. Mayne

Mayne Member

All in on Tyson

Savagesteve likes this.
  9. x11

x11 Member

Tyson GOAT.

10. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I think McGregor will get frustrated and lose his cool. He will probably get disqualified by headbutting Mayweather. Then we can all look forward to Mayweather-McGregor 2
    Mo Money $$$o_O

11. big unit

big unit Member

Snooze fest of the century...just like all Mayweather fights. McGregor doesn't stand a chance in a boxing ring. Mayweather will dance around, never get hit, and win on points.

Why would anyone think that McGregor could possibly have a chance in a boxing ring? He's not a boxer...and he's fighting one of the very best technicians of all time.

MMA fight...now that's a different story!

12. x11

x11 Member

Mayweather, past his prime, not respecting opponent, not training hard.....could get beat by the fitter younger man who wants to win more.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  13. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Mayweather is going to knock him out. Why do people think he has to dance from McGregor? From what, his top notch boxing skills? Mayweather will tag him, Connor will take a chance out of frustration and will go to sleep.

Don't mistake Connor's success in the octogon as a chance in hell with one of the best Boxers of all time

14. x11

x11 Member

Fair points sir, I do believe however you may have overlooked possible dubious theatrical components of this match.

jaymaximus likes this.
  15. manafest

manafest Member

connor might not have a full skill set for boxing but dont discredit the fact he will use different tactics to have a chance to tag mayweather...

Ultimatepip likes this.
  16. x11

x11 Member

Do you mean like those spinning back fists and superman punches you see in mma?

I actually tried a spinning back fist just roughhousing. dude caught my elbow with his arm bone while my arm was fully extended. my knees instantly crumbled from the pain of extreme elbow hyperextension.

couldn't bend my arm for 3 days.

17. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Its going to be a carnival. I guarantee the build up will be better than the bout. Im excited for the hype and I'll watch, but I have a feeling after the fight people will be disappointed and complain.

Eman and CrispyRockClimber like this.
  18. johntt44

johntt44 Member

As long as nothing dubious happens, McGregor will get his ass handed to him. McGregor is the least skilled boxer Mayweather has faced in his pro career.

19. grey

grey Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Once I heard it was boxing, I lost all interest.

retpsd likes this.
  20. System7

System7 Member

Will never happen. Always trains hard doesn't take opponents for granted. Greatest defensive fighter possibly ever. It's a wash for mayweather.