Meadows Training

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by drizzy, Oct 26, 2014.

1. drizzy

drizzy Member

if I get enough interest im going to post the last 4 weeks of John meadows program he had sent to me I perosnally loved it cause of the intensity but it's also easy on the joints and you get insane results

Millard Baker likes this.
  2. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

Drizzy post it up brother. Which program is it?

I am in week three of "creeping death" and loving it!

drizzy likes this.
  3. Girpy

Girpy Member

Please post it up!

4. drizzy

drizzy Member

Yes i love it but you have to be careful with your optional days and I wouldn't recommend doing the optional days with larger muscle groups if your not on gh

Here is one way to set it up:

Sat – Legs (heavy)

Sunday – Chest/Shoulders (heavy)

Monday – Back (heavy)

Tuesday – Legs (optional)

Wednesday – Chest/Shoulders (optional)

Thursday – Arms

Friday – Back (optional)

Week 9 – High Volume

Week 9 and 10 – Emphasis on drop sets and partials

Ok now every once in a while I just randomly mix things up to have a little fun and to break my own rules.

This is one of those workouts.

Legs – 22 sets:

Leg extensions– Do 3 to 4 warm up sets.Do sets of 10 and on every rep dorsiflex your feet to work your rectus femoris hard. Hold each rep for 1 second and flex that area hard. Feel it with your hands while doing this if you have trouble feeling in this specific area. I want you to do 4 hard working sets of 10 then stop.4 total work sets.

Goal – Activate and pump quads

Leg press– Ok now I actually did these on the machine in the video below (the video is one legged but I want you to use both legs at once). If you have something similar use it. If not, just use a standard leg press but use a stance where your feet are SLIGHTLY lower and close together. I want you to do a few feeder sets of 6 to find a good weight. You are going to do 6 sets of 15 with 90 second breaks. Use a weight that you don’t really fail with, but you get a massive pump and plenty of pain. Well you might fail on the 5th and 6th sets actually J6 total work sets.

Goal – Supramax pump

Ok I realize I am risking my manhood by telling you I did this, but try it first before you laugh!

Dumbell lunge –Slowly walk 10 steps with each leg.

Supersetted with

Butt blaster / glute machine–Do 10 reps on each leg. Flex glute hard in contracted position. If you don’t have anything like this you could sub with a GHR, or even a hyperextension where you use your glutes to pull your body up and not so much lower back.

Do 4 rounds for 8 total work sets.

Goal – Supramax pump

Smith machine stiff legged deads– Do 4 sets of 8. Use the exact form I am using in the video below. Do not lock these out. Work the stretch. 4 total work sets.

Goal –Work muscle from the stretched position

Chest - 16 sets / Shoulders – 10 sets

Incline dumbell press– Use a slight incline. I want you to do sets of 8 working up to a weight that you fail at 8 with. Now on this last set where you barely get 8, you then drop the weight and do another set of 5-8. Then you do one final drop in weight and go to failure.We will call this 3 work sets.3 total work sets

For example:

25’s x 20 – Warm up

45’s x 15 – Warm up

65’s x 10 – Warm up

85’s x 8 – Work set (plenty of reps in tank)

100’s x 8 – Work set ( a few reps in tank)

110’s x 8 – 80’s x 8 – 55 x Failure. Drop set complete.

Goal – Pre-pump and activate

Flat barbell bench press – Do a feeder set and then do 5 x 5 explosively. Touch the bar to chest and fire it back up hard but not to full lockout, then come right back down.5 total work sets

Here is an example:

135 x 4 (feeder set)

195 x 5 (work set – reps are explosive)

225x 5(4 work sets – reps are explosive but you know if you add weight you will lose speed so stay here)

Goal – Train explosively

Machine press–Use a machine of some kind. Use the one where you feel the absolute best chest contraction. Do 3 sets of 8 with a nice full range of motion and hard flex on every rep. On your 4th set do a drop set. Do your 8, and then lower the weight, and repeat, and then lower the weight one more time and go to failure!4 total work sets

Note: If you are using a flat or decline Hammer press, adding a pair of red pro mini bands will enhance your contraction greatly. Use less weight obviously.

Goal – Supramax pump

Machine flye/reverse pec deck– Do 3 sets of 10 with a nice full range of motion. On your 4th and last set gently do some partials in the stretched position. Don’t go crazy jerking or you will hurt yourself. Just keep your body tight and do nice slow partials and focus on overcoming the pain. Shoot for 10 partials. 4total work sets

Goal – Work muscle from a stretched position

Dumbell side laterals–Do 4 sets of 8. Only rest for 45 seconds between each set. It won’t take long for your shoulders to fill with blood.4 total work sets.

Goal – Supramax delt pump

Machine rear delt raises/reverse pecdeck–Do 3 sets of 15. On each rep hold the contracted position for 1 second and flex hard. Also on your 3rd set only, tack on 10 partials out of the stretched position (not contracted).3 total work set.

Barbell front raise–Simply do 3 sets of 10 here. Lower the bar slowly with good control and really focus on actually flexing front delt at the top. Bring the barbell to just above eye level. 3 total work sets

Back - 17 sets

One arm barbell row– Do 3 to 4 warm up sets, and then grind out 4 sets of 8 here. This should be really tough. See the video below if you need a form refresher.4 total work sets.

Goal – Pre-pump your lats

Smith bent over row –I want you to drive the weight hard and try to hold for a 2 second flex. Pull the bar right into your stomach and hold it there flexing your lats HARD.. This is a repeat from last week, because it felt so great!. They should be loaded with blood. Do 3 sets of 8 with the pause.3 total work sets.

Goal – Train explosively

Lat pulldowns with a forced stretch– I actually want the combo you will see in the video below. The forced stretch is only on the second part. This is my favorite pulldown technique. Do 8 reps on each side. Do 4 sets.4 total work sets.

Goal – Supramax pump

Dumbell pullovers–Do 3 sets of 12. 3 total work sets.

Goal – Work muscle from stretched position

Barbell shrugs - Do 3 sets of 10 here. Hold each flex at the top for 2 seconds.3 total work sets.

Goal – Supramax pump

Biceps - 12 sets / Triceps - 11 sets

Goal – The strategy for arm training is for maximum pump. Take as many sets as you need to warm up.

Do plenty of curls and pushdowns to get your elbows greased up and ready to go.

Dual rope pushdowns – Ok let’s get back to these. Do 4 hard sets of 12 reps with a full range of motion, and then just do some partials out of the stretch at the top for another 8 reps. So each set is 20 reps. 4 total work sets.

Dips machine – Do 4 sets of 8 here but do these with a very slow negative/eccentric. Go to ¾ lockout on each rep. On your 4th set I want you to do 8 and then drop the weight and repeat, and then drop it again and go to failure. 4 total work sets.

Smith JM Press – In the video I am using bands but those are not required but they do work very well. Look at how my elbows are traveling and the control I have over the weight. That is what I want. Do 4 sets of 8 here.4 total work sets.

Ez bar curl – Do 4 working sets of 8 here. On every rep flex hard at the top. Drive blood in there. Make them fill full of blood. On the 4th set you are going to do a drop set like we have been doing this week. Do 8, then drop and do another 5-8, then drop and go to failure.4 total work sets.

EZ bar preacher curl –Do 8 reps flexing hard at the top, and use a very slow 3 second eccentric.Do 4 sets. 4 total work sets.

Hammer curls –On all 3 sets I want you to do 6 strict reps, and then drop to lighter dumbbells for another 6 strict reps. So each set is 12 reps. Do 3 sets. 3 total work sets

I'll post the next week in a couple of days

Mountain Dog training

OPTIONAL/PUMP DAYS – as recovery allows

BACK TRAINING

Here are the guidelines - just do this every week if using Program 17 or less. If you using program 18, scroll down.

Programs 1-17 – use this template for back training.

Optional Back workout – 16 sets

- Your first exercise should be one of the following (try to pick exercises that you didn’t do earlier in the week):

1. Meadows row
    2. One arm barbell row
    3. Dumbell rows
    4. Cable rows

I really like attachments that are medium wide, so that you can drive your elbows straight back.

Do 4 sets 10 after a few good warm up sets.

- Your second exercise should be one of these:

1. Dumbell pullovers
    Use this form - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVz8KjQtXho

2. Straight arm lat pulldowns.

On the pulldowns, try using two ropes the way I have them set up for my triceps pushdowns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYv_Ww0WC0E

You will get more range of motion.

This will help you train your serratus too; which will help you spread your lats spread better. 4 sets of 10.

- Your 3rd exercise will be one of the following:

1. Regular pulldowns – Try to use a forced stretch if you have a partner. Use this form (2nd exercise) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dme2KnhDJNY

2. Neutral grip (palms facing each other but shoulder width) pulldowns
    3. Varying pulldown grips – You can use the Swiss bar listed below and start wide and work your grip in as you go. This is my favorite way to do these.
    4. Narrow grip chin
    5. Wide grip chin

You can also mix your grips up on the chins, maybe do 2 sets wide, and then 2 narrow.

Do all sets of chins to failure. If you can get more than 15 reps, start adding hanging some weight off of you.

I also like to use an assist/cheater machine on chins. These are awesome. You can use perfect form and really focus on lats!

On the pulldowns do 4 sets of 10.

This is an attachment I really like, that I believe is worth the investment.

Swiss bar:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=155&pid=5065

- Your 4th exercise will be one of the following:

1. One arm supinated pulldowns
    2. Low cable rows (if you did not do them as the first exercise)

Do 4 sets of 10.Notice I didn't have you do any partials, drop sets, rest pauses, etc. This would be too much on a second day. This workout is meant to add volume, but in a controlled manner.I also didn't have any lower back work and that was intentional. Since you space out your heavy leg day and back day to keep your lower back fresh, this workout will have to be right around your heavy leg day. Let's keep your lower back fresh.

Program 18 – use this template.

You will pick 7 exercises. Every exercise should be with a slightly different grip hitting a different angle. If possible it should be different than your 7 exercises you did on your other back day. Do 3 sets of each exercise so 21 total sets. Reps are 8-12. Start at 12, add weight and do 10, then add weight and do 8. Use textbook form on everything. I want these to be ultra strict form.

Structure

Rowing – Do 2 exercises that are rowing. Use 2 different grips on the exercises. This could be any free weight row or machine type row.

I like these (but you can use many other variations):

1) Hammer DY rows

2) Supported chest t-bar rows with pronated and neutral grips

3) Hammer low row machine (it’s a pronated/neutral hybrid grip)

4) Dumbell rows (neutral grip)

5) Meadows rows (pronated grip)

6) One arm barbell rows (neutral grip)

Pulldown or chin – Do 2 exercises using 2 different grips.

I like these (but you can use many other variations):

1) Medium width pulldowns (neutral grip)

2) Chins on assist machine (pronated grip)

3) Single arm pulldowns (supinated grip)

4) Away facing pulldowns (neutral grip)

Do one exercise for lower traps/rhomboids

1) Supported t-bar or hammer row to do supine shrugs (for lower traps)

2) A rope face pull (I pull to chest and not face as seen in video below). This is my favorite low trap exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6shuaJl__A&list=UUmSEdfW3LpEKyLiCDWBDdVQ

Do one exercise for serratus and upper outer lats

1) Dumbell Pullover

2) Rope straight arm pushdown (also engages lower lats)

Do one exercise for spinal erectors

1) Hyperextensions – rep scheme is to go to failure on these sets.

2) Banded good mornings (use “light” band) – rep scheme is to do 3 x 20 on these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdO-_CM7AW0&list=PL2F8A4BD406176C34&index=4

If you are using Program 18, you will do the above for back and also add in two bicep exercises.

Do 4 sets of each (so 8 total sets) – keep rest periods under a minute:

1) any stretching movement for 8 reps
    a. Incline dumbell curls (full range of motion)
    b. Any type of preacher curl (machine, dumbell, EZ curl, or barbell)
    2) Brachialis movement fpr 10 reps
    a. Hammer curl
    b. Reverse curl

You have another choice here for back training!

Option #3 – Giant Set and Tri set combo – 28 sets

Giant Set

1) Smith machine bent over row
    2) Dumbell Pullover
    3) Kettlebell (or dumbell) row
    4) Banded Chest/face pull

Do sets of 8 on all these. Do 4 rounds. See the video below for demonstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWdfsg8XN5s&list=PLA808445EA052D63A&index=54

Now onto the TRI-SET!

1) One-arm supinated pulldown
    2) Front or rear pulldown
    3) Try to simulate this exercise with cables – see video (3rd exercise)

Do sets of 8 on these. Do 4 rounds here too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-UIvqg7-M

This is a lot of sets so no biceps are to be done if you use this routine!

Optional Leg workout – 18 sets

You have many choices here!

Option #1 – Giant Sets / quad dominant

*****I realize you can’t always have all the equipment you need at the time you need it, but you can see what I am trying to simulate here movement-wise, so just do the best you can to come close.

On these you will be doing these exercises back to back.

1) Front squats x 8 reps
    2) Leg press x 10 reps
    3) Hack squats x 6 reps with a slow descent
    4) Leg extension x 8 reps with a 2 second flex at the top on each rep.

Take your time and do plenty of warm up sets. I might do 3 to 4 rounds just to get warm and get weight up to working sets on machines. None of these sets should be to absolute failure. The goal is to drive a massive amount of blood into your legs. Pump them like never before.

Once you are warmed up and ready to crank, do 4 rounds total. If you feel absolutely awesome do 6 rounds.

Finish this workout with 6 sets of 10 on the leg curl, just by itself.

Option #2 – Giant Sets / Ham dominant

*****I realize you can’t always have all the equipment you need at the time you need it, but you can see what I am trying to simulate here movement-wise, so just do the best you can to come close.

1) Leg curls x 10
    2) Stiff legged deadlift x 8 reps (only coming up ¾ of the way so you keep tension on hams)
    3) Smith machine lunge x 8 reps on each leg
    4) Smith machine squat with feet out wide and toes out for adductor stress x 6 (slow descent)

Take your time and do plenty of warm up sets. I might do 3 to 4 rounds just to get warm and get weight up. None of these sets should be to absolute failure. The goal is to drive a massive amount of blood into your legs. Pump them like never before.

Once you are warmed up and ready to crank, do 4 rounds total. If you feel absolutely awesome do 6 rounds.

Finish this workout with another 6 sets of 10 on the leg curl, just by itself. Try to use a different machine this time. So if you did seated first do lying here, or vice versa.

Option #3 – Overall leg focus

The way I want you to start these workouts is with a leg curl variation. You can do seated or lying. I want you to simply do 6 sets of 10 with a full range of motion after warms up. No need to do partials and the other high intensity techniques I use on this day. It would be too much. 6 total work sets.

Next you will move onto the adductor machine if you have one. I know I know, you are thinking this is girly. It’s not. Wait until you see how good your squats feel with pumped adductors in addition to pumped hams. Talk about spring out of the bottom. Do 4 sets of 10 here. Try to work your weight up every week on these. You will be amazed at how you can pick up strength on these. 4 total work sets.Next I want you to move onto squats. I DO NOT want these to be heavy. I want these to be explosive to train your nervous system. If you take someone who is seriously overtrained, and give them short bouts of explosive exercise you can recover their CNS very quickly by the way. Anything that helps your CNS is valuable because the better it is, the better your chances of getting more fibers to actually fire!

Warm up well and do sets of 6 going up. When you get to a weight that is starting to grind you, meaning you can't explode, stop and you are done. Take small jumps so you can get quite a few sets in. I don't really have a set number for sets, but this is an example of how this would look when done correctly.135 x 10 - warm up185 x 10 warm up225 x 6245 x 6275 x 6 295 x 6315 x 6, and it start to get heavy so you stop. Notice we didn't go from 225 straight to 315, so you get some sets in. We’ll call this 4 sets. 4 total work sets.Lastly finish with your choice of hack squats, leg extension, or a leg press machine (not free weight leg press). Do 4 sets of 20 with a lighter weight and full range of motion. Just burn the muscle at this point and pump it until it is numb. Work a little quicker with shorter rest breaks to create metabolic stress. This creates new muscle growth as well. 4 total work sets.That’s it. Afterwards, your legs should be completely full of blood, incredibly pumped. You had no real joint stress and didn’t have a CNS beatdown during this routine. You will find it doesn’t even make you sore, but it will help you grow!

Option #4 – Quad focused

If your quads are lagging, you will love this. It is simple, but very effective for quad growth.

This workout consists of 3 exercises.

First do leg extensions. Once you are warmed up, you will be doing 6 sets. Your first 3 sets will be done with your toes pointed back toward you to emphasize upper thigh (rectus femoris). Your next 3 sets will be done with your toes pointed down to emphasize lower thighs (Vastusmedialis).

Set #1 – Do 20 with a 2 second pause at the top flexing.

Set #2 – Add weight and do 20 with a 1 second flex at the top.

Set #3 – Add weight and just do a quick flex at the top with no hold.

Sets 4-6 – Just pump all these. Add a little more weight to what you did in set 3 and stay there. Do 3 sets of 20 with it (this will be sets 4-6).

Next is front squats – I have never been a big front squatter because I can’t hold the weight on my damn shoulders. Doing them now, you will need MUCH less weight as your quads will be very fatigued. On these put something under your heels (just a small raise) so you hit more quad. Use a good full range of motion going deep and simply pyramid up doing sets of 12 until you barely get 12.

Finish with 4 high rep sets of any leg curl variation. Do 4 sets of 15.

Option #5 – Overall leg focus

This workout consists of 3 exercises.

Start this workout with a leg curl variation. You can do seated or lying. I want you to simply do 3 sets of 15 with a full range of motion after warms up. No need to do partials and the other high intensity techniques I use on this day. It would be too much. 3 total work sets.

Superset time!

Next superset leg extensions with dumbell squats. Once you are warmed up, you will be doing 6sets of 10 on both the leg extension and squat.. Your first 3 sets will be done with your toes pointed back toward you to emphasize upper thigh (rectus femoris). Your next 3 sets will be done with your toes pointed down to emphasize lower thighs (Vastusmedialis). Sit up straight on these! Do not lay back or forward and finish the extension lock out all the way at the top so that this hits hip flexors too.

This is to be Supersetted with

Dumbell squats – Place your heels under something small and do sets of 10 here. Go deep and keep back tight. I have video of this combination on my YouTube under the leg playlist so you can see what I am after.

12 total sets from doing 6 supersets.

That’s it!

Optional Chest and Shoulder workout –Do approximately 12-14 sets

Goal – The strategy for this workout is very simple. I want you to experience the most massive pump you can get without joint stress. This adds training frequency, but in an intelligent and safe manner, as well as enhanced recovery and local growth factors to the targeted muscle. We do not use barbells, and only rarely dumbbells on this day.

I have found that you can mix the order up of these exercises in any way you like, so don’t be afraid to experiment!

CHEST

Option #1 – Straight sets

Here are the 5 chest exercises. Pick 3 or 4 if you are feeling great.

NOTE: Women do not use the chest portion of this. I do not believe it is necessary to train your chest twice a week. Instead focus on shoulders!

Machine press – Do as many warm ups as you need working your way using a nice full range of motion with a short flex at the top. Do sets of 10, and when you can’t get 10 anymore, that will be enough. Don’t take big increases in poundages, or you won’t get enough sets in. I want the last 3 sets to be pretty tough. You can do these with a neutral or pronated grip. 3 total work sets

Dumbell hex press – I want you to find a weight that feels perfect for 12 reps and do 4 sets of 12. On every rep flex hard at the top, and then pause the dumbbells on your chest. 4 total work sets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7Tb4ofKUI&list=PL2955620A11D03694&index=24

Pec minor dips – Do all your sets to failure here. See how hard you can flex your pecs as you lift yourself up. Remember to drive blood in there. This is a tough movement to master but works well when you have done it.

Machine flyes – Do 3 sets of 10. On each rep flex hard in the contracted position. Don’t let your arms bend back to beyond 90 degrees. Try to even turn your pinkies in a bit to get more lower peck flex. 3 total work sets

Press fly dumbell combination – On these, they are neither a true flye or press. You start the movement like a traditional dumbell fly, as you lower the weight though, you bend your elbows so that your arms are in a L position when viewed from straight on. Normally on a fly you would get a slight bend in your elbows and then just lock into that position. Once you get into the L position at the bottom of the movement, you drive back up in the same arc you came down in. Use a 3 second eccentric on these. Do 4 sets of 8.

** When you start your third exercise, I want you to begin to superset it with over and backs.

Over and backs w/ band – You are going to go over and back 10 times each set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI5Fy-jIVH0&list=PLCB563F603BA85BBF&index=7

Do 4 rounds.

Option #2 - Trisets

1) Hammer press (I prefer with bands to emphasize a hard contraction) x 8 reps
    2) Hex press x 6-8 reps
    3) Stretch pushups x Failure with a deep stretch

Take your time and do plenty of warm up sets. I might do 2 to 4 rounds just to get warm and get weight up to working sets on machines. All of the work sets should beto failure within the specified rep range. The goal is to drive a massive amount of blood into your pecs. Pump them like never before. Once warmed up do 4 rounds.

Option #3 - Trisets

On this option you will be doing these exercises back to back.

1) Twist press x 8-10 reps
    2) Flat flyes with manual resistance on negative x 6-8 reps and then another 4 with added manual resistance
    3) Hammer press (I prefer with bands to emphasize a hard contraction) x 8 reps

Once warmed up do 4 rounds.

SHOULDERS

For shoulders, follow this plan.

Option #1 – Straight sets

Machine laterals (for rear delts) – I want you to do 3 sets of 30 on these. You don’t have to hold and flex. Get a good tempo going and just pump your rear delts as hard as you can. 3 total work sets

*If you don’t have a fly machine, so these with dumbbells. In that case do 3 sets of 20.3 total work sets

Dumbell side laterals – Do 4 strict sets of 10 reps.4total work sets

** You can also do these with a cable machine

Spidercrawls– Go up and down a wall 3 times for each set. Remember to force your hands as far apart as you can. Don’t let your hands come in close, and don’t stand to close to the wall or it is too easy. Stand back, force your hands apart, and your delts will be on fire, I promise. 3 total work sets

Use this form but push your hands apart further than I am in the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKQCX-qvp8&list=PL2F8A4BD406176C34

If you do not have a short red band from EliteFTS, do these:

6 ways – Do 3 sets of 10 here. 3 total work sets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-cCXkSi7IQ&list=PL1F60A60A3E4E2E83&index=9

Option #2 – Giant Sets

1) Machine rear delt with 2 second flex on every rep x 12 reps
    2) Seated dumbell side lateral x 6-8 reps
    3) Band pullapart/facepull x 10 reps
    4) Dumbell press x 8 reps

Go right into your work sets. All of the work sets should be failure within the specified rep range but have PERFECT form. No sloppy form is tolerated on these. The goal is to drive a massive amount of blood into your shoulders. Pump them like never before. Do 4 rounds

If you are using Program 18, you will do the above but also add in two triceps exercises.

Do 4 sets of each (so 8 total sets) – keep rest periods under a minute:

3) any pushdown variation for 12 reps
    4) any stretching movement for 10 reps
    a. Lying or incline extension/skullcrushers
    b. Seated overhead rope extensions

Roughneck101 likes this.
  5. drizzy

drizzy Member

I actually used this going into the show I just did I really was unsure about the occlusion training though call me old school I just wasn't a fan.

6. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

So what number training program is this? From what I understand John has a number of different programs ranging from 1 being the easiest probably a 4 day a week program into hIs Harder 6-7 day a week programs designed for the closer you get to a show.

7. drizzy

drizzy Member

Program 16
    This is the toughest program I believe and for the most advance. I was training 7 days a week with all of the optional days going into my show. This is the thanos phase. But I now this program the program is 12 weeks. But like I said this is the most intense program and I would advise not to do the optional days if your not on gh your central nervous system can't handle all that.

8. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

drizzy,
    I have a couple of questions for you sent you a pm brother.

9. drizzy

drizzy Member

No prob

10. Oregonstrong

Oregonstrong Member

Drizzy, you still using one of meadows programs?

11. drizzy

drizzy Member

Not any more bud, I do my own program a week in advance. I used his program to keep me sane going into my show so I wouldn't over/under train. But I usually do all of my own programs.

12. zaxar

zaxar Junior Member

Dizzy you should start a thread where you train peeps as they go ...i bet some new people could benefit...or less experienced people...hell we could get some of wkm with most experience in lifting to help out...we can call it Dizzy s dungeon lol...
    Peace bro
    Zaxar

13. drizzy

drizzy Member

I would but this is what I do for a living I don't mind giving help to people here and there but a 1 week training program can take me up to and hour sometimes. Depending on the person, I love doing training programs and diets I actually work with a dietician so I do it the legal way.

zaxar likes this.
  14. Notits

Notits Member

Do you have to grow the sideburns to join? I really wish it wasn't pay-pal only, I fucking hate that company.

15. Had580

Had580 Junior Member

Are they applicable for the beginner(just like me)? They look terrible. aha :D

Notits likes this.
  16. 7odan7

7odan7 Junior Member

Which workout program was this one?? I currently have the omega beam and his most recent one the Gauntlet

17. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

How r u liking them? What r the differences between them?

18. 7odan7

7odan7 Junior Member

They are excellent, haven't started the gauntlet yet, but it looks insane