Melanotan

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by DIE KRAFT, Apr 14, 2018.

1. DIE KRAFT

DIE KRAFT Member

Is it acceptable to use distilled water when reconstituting melanotan?
    I just got my bottles and failed to get bacteriostatic water.

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

No

Get bac water from mountain side medical, you'll have it in a few days. Like $5. A few days won't make much difference

Skank likes this.
  3. DIE KRAFT

DIE KRAFT Member

Thank you!

4. DIE KRAFT

DIE KRAFT Member

Got the bacteriostatic water and mixed it up. Tell me if I did this right.
    I put 2.5ml of water into a 10mg vial of Melatonin. Drew out 20 ticks on an insulin pen. I'm thinking it was around .05mg of melatonin. What do you guys think of this. I know I shouldn't be guessing.
    Lastly, after 5 hours of injecting it I became severely nauseous and eventually threw up twice, violently. Was nauseous through the night and appetite is still suppressed. I can't go thru this again.
    Please someone advise me on what to do.

5. Gerard

Gerard Junior Member

the nauseous feeling should go away after a few shots.... just start out very low and build up from there... isn't 20 ticks .2mg? ... need to start off with like 5 ticks and work up to 20 ticks... think you did 800mcg at 20 ticks..(that would get you nauseous on your first go). 5 ticks on a skin pin would start you out at 200mcg ..... just my 2 cents....

6. DIE KRAFT

DIE KRAFT Member

Your 2 cents is very valuable. Thanks. I'll go 5 ticks tonight.
    Can you tell me what the half life is of melatonin?

7. Gerard

Gerard Junior Member

think half live is 32 hours... I was doing 5 ticks 5 times a week for the first few weeks and never got sick.. I have a bit of a Tan now!! lol... good luck!

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

After doing 500mcg for the first few days I've always been able to do 1000mcg Ed which is nice because it does its job really fast. Then I do 500mcg 2x a week the rest of the season to maintain it

9. DIE KRAFT

DIE KRAFT Member

10. ruikosta

ruikosta Junior Member

hi , can you please Pm me where can i get it from ? there tons of sites and none has an address and since you have tried it you know better

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

What do you mean "none has an address?" there's many good ones out there. I'd just go 3cc

12. ruikosta

ruikosta Junior Member

No address means they're underground not legit name it.
    so how can you trust their product. I have contacted many of those to give me at least a purity test and sterility none have sent me back!

example legit chemical pharmaceuticals in china isn't doing anything illegal so they state their address proper contacts. and they will all reply back and will get paid by visa or a bank wire etc and ship what ever you need the rest is just your responsibility to deal with customs or fda or what ever it is. and some of them have even branches in the US to supply research centers.

the question is now who do we trust ?

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

3cc is good