Melonotan 2 seized

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Atillah67, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:30 AM.

1. Atillah67

Atillah67 Junior Member

my M2 was apparently seized by the USPS. I actually mistakenly thought I could have it sent legally. Is my house now flagged? Will it be impossible to get more packages of it sent? Feeling very frustrated.

2. JohnLong

JohnLong Member

where did you order?

3. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

usps doesn't flag addresses. you can claim it if you got a seizure letter. M2 is legal.

4. TRT

TRT Member

It is? I thought all peptides where illegal?

5. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I didn't know non prescription peptide were illegal

6. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

PEPS are legal if they “are for research purposes only”.

But heck who would use PEPS
    when SARMS are avaliable, esp since the latter; can deliver great results, are wo side effects, and are manufactured by reliable sources, bla, bla, bla.

These are direct quotes from E-volutionar mods and while the former requires a few qualifiers,
    (Google FDA peptide rules and regulations) the latter is BALONEY.

Of course none of this is surprising knowing E-vo is a SARM source board that delights in Meso bashing

Jim

7. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

What has the War On Drugs come to,

Just another example of how bureaucratic fools waste our tax dollars!

8. Wisco

Wisco Junior Member

There is no data base for seized packs, you get the love letter and either throw it away or try and get your shit back depending what it is. Aint nobody got time for that!! Gotten a few of those letters and just toss em and move on, been doing this a long time only had it happen twice.