Meso Fantasy Football 2016

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jaymaximus, Jul 30, 2016.

1. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

It's about that time Meso-ites. Got about a month until the season starts (September 8th). Looking for 10 - 12 highly motivated individuals to get the league going. I'll bite the bullet and be the commish unless someone else wants it. Only thing I ask is whoever plays commit to playing all year. Last year we had too many people who went MIA.

flexx89 likes this.
  2. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

flexx89 likes this.
  3. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Seven doggy wasn't in it last year but I hope he jumps on board this season!!! :)

Seven Dog likes this.
  4. Seven Dog

Seven Dog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'll do it this yr. Go Colts!!

Colt44 and CdnGuy like this.
  5. Rhynosaurus

Rhynosaurus Member

Fuck yeah, Im down. Ill def be more active on FF than on Meso (its blocked at work :mad:). What site do you use?

6. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Last year we did NFL dot com

Usually I like yahoo better because its more customizable, but we can take a vote. I have no problem with either really.

7. Rhynosaurus

Rhynosaurus Member

I like Yahoo too, plus my other leagues are on there. Their app is nice too.

8. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

I'm back this year too

jaymaximus and CdnGuy like this.
  9. Rhynosaurus

Rhynosaurus Member

You guys ever used FAAB for waiver wire? Far superior method IMO over draft/standings order.

Each team gets x $ (usually 200) amount to spend on WW list. So you have to decide if that "flash in a pan" early season player is worth bidding on; or if your Jamaal Charles for example, gets hurt to bid on whatever backup they decide to roll with.

10. Geterdun

Geterdun Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you don't have enough return players from last year, I'm in.

11. flexx89

flexx89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

jaymaximus likes this.
  12. Geterdun

Geterdun Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@jaymaximus I can help with the commish duties as well if you need a few days off from it.

13. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I'm down yo!

14. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Hopefully everyone bucks up this go round. Not that I was even in the money last season :(

15. Rhynosaurus

Rhynosaurus Member

Whats the buy-in?

16. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

17. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I'm looking at doing the draft the 3rd or 4th of September. That way NFL rosters will be just about finished. I'll set up the league the week before and we can figure out a time.

I'm down for $25 or $50 for the buy in.

Right now Im tracking
    @jaymaximus @CdnGuy @Seven Dog @Morefyah @flexx89 @Geterdun @Rhynosaurus @MassTurk

Looking for at least 2 more football fans to get in!

Seven Dog and CdnGuy like this.
  18. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Damn I think my 2 other drafts might be around the same time haha oh well!
    What about @Colt44 isn't he a gamer? Or @TANGO.ECHO.KILO you interested? You're a die hard fan....
    edit- @strongsafety41 you game?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  19. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

We got a month to change time and date. Once everyone gets in thats too easy.

20. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Sent out the invite to those who are in.

I think there's a way you can pay into the site and it gives money back out to the winner automatically. That may be the way to go, but I dont know how it works.

Also just FYI. Check the scoring settings. I did .5 points per reception and added in return yards as counting. So if youre on the fence about someone and theyre a returner too it can help.

Its
    QB
    WR
    WR
    WR
    RB
    RB
    TE
    FLEX
    K
    DEF