Mexico

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Junior Member

I've read and heard of numerous people who've gone to the Yucatan area of Mexico and stayed for a few months to vacation/work etc. and conducted AAS cycles while there. I'm thinking about going south of the border for 3-4 months early next year on a personal trip (I work remote) and doing a bulk cycle since you can purchase some gear OTC. Like to hear thoughts and experiences of anyone who has done this or been to the Yucatan/Playa Del Carmen area and what could I expect. I'm thinking of doing a 12 week Test E, Deca cycle with a 4 week drol to kickstart and 6 week Tbol to finish mixed in there. Planning purchasing the Test, deca and drol OTC and getting the Tbol UG. Planning on doing labs prior to leaving and returning home for a weekend mid cycle for updated labs. I'm on TRT for life so I will bring ancillaries with me, i.e. arimedex. I can purchase more there along with caber if need be. Thoughts?

Oregongearhead likes this.
  2. legendary

legendary Member

Can't u just do that at home? I was just there and it's very expensive. Right in playa. You can get it but deca was like 40.00 I think for 1cc and sust was like 90.00 for 3cc

3. Marcus Aurelius

I wanna get away for a while. Hate where I'm living and need to get the fuck outta dodge for a bit.

Seven and Oregongearhead like this.
  4. Marcus Aurelius

I was thinking of going outside the tourist traps and pharmacies in the smaller areas.

5. legendary

legendary Member

Well if you go when i was there I have a contact not for aas but for 100 bucks for a day he'll guide u all around and show u the area. He took care of me my wife and kids.

6. legendary

legendary Member

Like swim in cenotès, with sea turtles and all that shit. Really cool dude.

ambulldog likes this.
  7. Watch out for el chapo

ambulldog, Seven and outkicked1 like this.
  8. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That's why gear isn't cheap from mexico. But $90 American is fucking crazy for 3cc.
    Not to mention, it's not a good place to have any problems.

Dude you can find much much better here without the shakedown.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  9. Maktub

Maktub Member

Go to other place . Another state or city like
    Cabo, puerto bayarta, Huatulco , etc.
    Is cheaper than cancun .

Usually they only have like 4-5 boxea/amps per pharmacy .
    If you ask them for 6-20 amps for sure they give you a better price.

Playa del Carmen / cancun is well know to be on of the expencies places in Mexico .

ambulldog and Seven like this.
  10. Marcus Aurelius

Hey, Legendary. I appreciate it brother! Means alot. I will definitely hit you up when the time comes. Still doing research about places in Mx.

11. Marcus Aurelius

Maktub, defintely worth checking out. Thanks for the feedback.

12. Marcus Aurelius

I will definitely watch out for that crazy Mexican for sure, Lol.

13. johnnydoe

johnnydoe Member

If you see him tell him he still owes me money.

IwantToGetBig.Frank likes this.
  14. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Guys, he's going on a 16-week vacation to the Yucatan! How cool is that? So what if the gear is expensive?! It's legal. It's available. And as long as he can find a good gym, that's probably all that matters. Why are you trying to talk him out of it lol.

Seven, Oregongearhead, Eman and 3 others like this.
  15. thehogsters

thehogsters Member

3 redijects of s250 for $20 on 5th ave.but most pharmacit's are more. Most have the same s250, Winnie tabs and dbol.

Ps this was only 4 weeks ago.

16. bigstretch

bigstretch Member

3 sust redijects for 20 bucks, that's pretty cheap. I live on the border and they go for about 10-15 a piece here. The tesoprim is cheap, but it's painful if not mixed.

17. Big_paul

That's a good point. Enjoy your vacation brother.

18. Marcus Aurelius

Big Pauly, thx man! I'm not 100% for sure, it depends on a few variables. Going through a lot of shit at home. Life changing events. Gotta stay focused and begin thinking on doing things that make me happy. The good thing is I can work remote for a while. Absorb some Yucatan sun, get big and hard, eat clean and hang out babe watching. If I go, I will write a journal and then post here of my experience from A-Z.

19. Marcus Aurelius

Millard, good way to look at it, huh! I did find out a couple of good gyms that do month to month. Working on lodging right now, trying to find an apartment for rent. My goal is to recompose myself and come back big, bold and tan, Lol. We'll see if it comes to fruition. Gotta leave it to the man upstairs who's in charge to see if its meant to be.

20. Big_paul

Sounds like you have a lot on your mind. Last time I felt that way, I moved into the sierra nevada and only ventured into civilization 1 time a month when I went shopping.

Keep us posted brother :)

Savagesteve likes this.