Mid cycle Bloods

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by DannyP, Jun 27, 2018.

1. DannyP

DannyP Member

51 years old, going for a lean muscle gain on this summer cycle.
    400 mg Pharmacom Test E /week
    600 mg Pharmacom Primo /week
    AI: adex 1 mg EOD
    Greenway (Alibaba) HGH, 5 iu a day split 2.5 first thing in morning 2.5 2 hours preworkout

Attached Files:

enigma34 likes this.
  2. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

looks legit. E2 that low would probably make me a little achey in the joints

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Keep an eye on that blood glucose if that test was done fasted. It's OK right now, but gh can raise your fasted bg. 100-124 is pre diabetic

4. DannyP

DannyP Member

Thanks man. That's my usual level even with out gear or the hgh. Last summers cycle I went over 100 (to like 101).
    I'm pretty careful about not having any carbs an hour before or after the hgh.

5. DannyP

DannyP Member

Dude, I'm 51 years old and have been lifting for 35 years. My joints ALWAYS ache, lol.

Burrr and Logan44551 like this.
  6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Alright, as long as that's normal for you. Mine got up around 112 fasted even during a very aggressive cut. Needless to say dropped the gh for a while

CrispyRockClimber, DannyP and Havah like this.
  7. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

4mg of arimidex a week seems like A LOT for only 400 mg of test a week. Why not cut that in half and see where that puts you. Jmo

8. chapss

chapss Member

I don't get how every time I see someone on Pharmacom test between 400 and 500 per week the result is always just barely over 2,000. Last time I ran 600mg per week I was over 7,000. Seems under dosed compared to bloods of every other lab I've seen bloods for.

Burrr likes this.
  9. DannyP

DannyP Member

I was actually pretty happy with the gains I got with it being in 2000 range.
    That being said, next cycle I'm going to try a different lab and see what my numbers look like.

10. Wayacrucis

Wayacrucis Junior Member

My test levels were a bit higher on similar dose with UG Test, but it looks like everything is legit man

11. Den84

Den84 Member

Good values!

12. Den84

Den84 Member

E2 are low because primobolan have a good AI action, similar to mast but obviously a bit less. when I use test + Primo at the same dosage, I can do without AI... and e2 remain inside range.