mig

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bubblebuddy, Oct 8, 2018.

1. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

ive made a recent acquisition containing some product utilizing MIG 840 as the carrier. anyone pinned this? opinions? just curious.

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Horrific, worst pip ever even with 1/4ml. You could give me 500ml primo brewed in it and I wouldn't use it even if you paid me

bubblebuddy likes this.
  3. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

damn.... may i ask where you pinned it? i mean... im gonna gove it a go but fuck me right?

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I tried glute, quad and delt, 3 separate occasions 3 separate labs, common denominator was mig

Mct and gso im totally fine with

bubblebuddy likes this.
  5. Bad experience here too. Anything over 1/2 a ml left me slightly crippled and took more than 7 days to clear, which fucked with my site rotation.

Some guy's love that shit though. Let us know how you make out with it.

6. Giveitago

Giveitago Member

Seems to be very individual. I do fine with Mig but lots of people HATE it. Give it a shot and see, if you tolerate it well you’ll love it, very very thin almost like water.

7. Dw725

Dw725 Member

Fucked me up worse than anything I've ever pinned, by a long shot. Major swelling, painful, red. I was close to going to the doctor but it FINALLY started clearing up at the 7-8 day mark.

Threw a bunch of gear away.

Blows my mind other people can tolerate it no problem.

8. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

wow.... I can't imagine if throw away the gear. I'll update once I start pinning. thanks for the input all.

9. Tossing gear in the trash sucks, but if it causes so much discomfort that it effects your training or quality of life, then the trash is where it belongs.

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yup, I tossed a bunch. Would you use something that made it hard to walk for over a week Let alone train?

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  11. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

in sure in the same situation, I'd toss the gear. I've just not experienced it myself. hoping I don't.

12. MFMC

MFMC Member

I actually like it-- very smooth and quick injections. Just gotta try it and see if your body tolerates it.

bubblebuddy likes this.
  13. Jrock83

Jrock83 Member

Yeah bro you are just going to have to see how your body reacts to it. Like said above, it depends on the individual. I heard all of these horror stories about mig, and once I finally used it, I FUCKIN LOVED IT! I was pinning 200mg tren ace as well. No pip, soopers smooth, and easy to pin...for me at least. Shit, lately I've been looking for gear brewed in mig I liked it so much. Best of luck. Hope you're one of the lucky ones.

14. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

T ace is what I'll be pinning lol. hope it's silky thanks for the reply

15. Jrock83

Jrock83 Member

Yeah you should know pretty quick, from what I understand, if your body likes it or not.

bubblebuddy likes this.