Miglyol 840 for High Conentration

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by jester10305, Sep 8, 2017.

1. jester10305

jester10305 Member

Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to brew my first batch and already did my math based on using EO/GSO. All my orders came in but then I started reading about miglyol 840. There doesn't seem to be very much on the web about how to use this in many recipes so here are my questions:

1. Is it better than EO &/or GSO for high concentration blends?

2. For high concentration blends would you use a standard ratio of [BA/BB + miglyol 840] or [BA/BB + miglyol 840 + EO/GSO]?

Thanks for the wisdom!

2. crau85

crau85 Member

I'd like to know also. Maybe @LordSamuilo has some insight..

LordSamuilo likes this.
  3. daylight driller

daylight driller Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You need to make sure your mig is coming from a legit source or you may end up with mct instead. I always use standard 1%ba bb depends on hormone and concentration

crau85 and LordSamuilo like this.
  4. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Its not needed by any means for high concentration brews , but it will without a doubt improve the quality of your gear compared to MCT and definitely gso .... Its highly viscous in comparison so its flows great and is smooth which is definitely a plus with high concentration brews ...but Its also not a miracle carrier , it may improve compounds ability to hold in solution a bit better than MCT or gso but generally the same rules will apply when it comes using eo , if you need it with mct you'll most likely need it with mig(though you can get away using less in comparison) ...

If your gonna opt for mig , just use mig and eo , don't bother adding in gso as well ... Mig and eo pin smooth as hell though , as long as you handle them both well ...

crau85 likes this.
  5. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Lol got my terms mixed it very low viscosity in comparison !

ickyrica likes this.
  6. crau85

crau85 Member

If using Mig as the carrier what % EO would you use for 400 Test E, or would this hold fine in Mig with 2/18% BA BB?

7. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Not sure I don't use test e much and don't really make high concentration long esters(short ester blends is kinda my thing ) , but there's only one way to find out !

Test e will hold at 300mg 2%ba no bb , so you're pretty safe to experiment as long as you keep close tabs on your math for your recipe so you don't lose sight of your concentration . Start out with the lowest amount of solvent you can , id personally just try 2% ba and mig at 400mg/ml first , who knows it might hold easy (if your not confident in that throw in 10% bb too) . Then if it doesnt hold just cut the concentration by adding more mig (5% at a time)...

I (personally) might also add raw hormone and eo as I added more mig to keep my concentration at the 400mg/ml if I was married to the idea of it being that concentration , but that starts getting into a lot of math you have to keep track of !

otherwise just for simplicity's sake cut it back to where it holds with the mig and 2% ba ( +10%bb if you choose ) !

But that's all there is to it , when i brew something I've never tried before its just basically trial n error .. Just always leave yourself an out and start with the lowest solvent possible so if it doesnt work you don't ruin an entire batch of raws lol ... @crau85

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    crau85 likes this.
  8. crau85

crau85 Member

Alright this is good info I appreciate it. The first batch of raws I got is almost all brewed in GSO except a bunch of Test E, some Mast and tren. GSO has worked great and everything holds fine.. no PIP and smooth. It just takes awhile to filter because its so thick. Ive got Tren A and Mast P to brew up also, and was thinking I may try either MCT or Mig for the rest of my raws. Especially for the Test E because I would like to use less or no BB, but with GSO its needed to thin it out. So to clarify whats the biggest difference between those two - is it Mig has a higher concentration ceiling.. because they are both very thin oils correct?

9. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah to a degree for sure , but I've really just been experimenting with it myself recently so I can't give an exact measure . I just haven't used it enough yet to tell it's x-percent more stable , or exactly how to in corporate it into your brews ...

Yeah they're both thin but mig is actually visable thinner than MCT , mig is so thin it almost looks slightly watery compared to MCT.. Put it this way I've hand filtered 100ml of MCT and 100ml of mig back to back and mig goes through about twice as fast so tifwiw ...

And I still use regular MCT for standard brews , I' mean mig is fucking expensive and MCT cost 24$ for 2 liters .. So just purely based on cost its not my gotto for regular shit but something I've found a niche use for in in blends and injectable orals . I mean its not my place to tell anyone how to spend their money but its just more practical to use MCT for most stuff IMO...

crau85 likes this.
  10. XKawN

XKawN Member

So, who sells this stuff? I mean an actual company that sells it, not an ebayer.

CrispyRockClimber likes this.
  11. crau85

crau85 Member

Think I'll go with MCT then and see if it holds 400TE at 10%bb. It'll be 10% over so really 440mg/ml.

Probably grab some Mig to have on hand since raws are so cheap I'm sure I'll use it at some point.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  12. burkeen

burkeen Member

Hi mate , looks like you got alot of experiance with miglyol.
    I got a few liters of it and going to try it out, but i still are looking for some recepis. Do you have anything to share ?
    Beat regards b

13. daylight driller

Peter cremer

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  14. burkeen

burkeen Member

I never get answer ffom that guy,

15. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

They have a 25kg minimum order? medlabgear resells cremers 840 50$ a litter if you don't need a shit ton of oil lol ...

16. XKawN

XKawN Member

25kg? That the same as 25 liters? Any idea how much cremer charges for that?

17. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah its basically 25 liters give or take a bit .. I didnt get a quote directly from them yet im still waiting, you have to fill out a contact inquiry , but i was reading on another board he charges 235$ /25kg ... So basically 9$ a liter , but shipping a 50-60 lb box is probably going to be another 100-150$ too ? Still still damn cheap though when mct is basically the same price through one of these med lab companies !!

18. daylight driller

You use to be able to get a sample size that was a liter. I dont k ow if they cut that out or not

19. BNC

BNC Junior Member

I've used Mygol on my last 2 brews and love it. Brewed TestE&Cyp Blend@300.... Eq@200... Deca@250... and NPP@100. I used the basic 2%ba/18% bb for all. I've pinned all since brewing and it is very smooth. I've always used MCT prior but I prefer the Mygol. I think its worth the $ personally.

20. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah they still have a sample offer ...