Min for 1st time bitcoin purchase

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Holidaypay, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

So I wana give crypto currency a shot is there a certain min that I have to buy my first time doing it I would like to buy enough for a small purchase just to test the water like 75-100 bucks any input is much appreciated

2. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Typically, no.

Are you using coinbase, coinmama, etc? ATM?

3. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Haven't decided on anything specifically yet saw a video about a bitcoin atm an it was like 500 for one bitcoin an that isn't a option for me to spend rnI just wanted to know if I would have to buy a lot in crypto to try it because most raw sources I know are using that now an I need me some a bombs an nandro not 500 worth tho

4. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Bitcoins are about 6k each. You can but 1$ worth. If that 6k bitcoin goes to 600k your 1$ becomes 100 dollars. If it goes from 6k to 12k your dollar becomes 2 dollars. You won't be buying any lamborghinis but there is no minimum.

5. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok thnls guys I just didn't wana spend more than I had to my first time i saw a thread were bc went to wrong wallet an was lost an then hearing all these crazy numbers for bitcoin wasn't sure if it was even a option for me would purchasing them an immediately ordering help avoid fluctuations or is there a waiting period appreciate the help guys