Mixing hgh and peptides in one syringe

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Sakuraba, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Sakuraba

Sakuraba Junior Member

Couldn't find a definitive answer...
    Can hgh be mixed with peptides in a single syringe, right before injection?

2. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Why would you even want to do that?

3. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'm not an expert as I just use hgh. But I don't see why not, sort of like different aas can be mixed in a syringe. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can answer..

4. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

And I don't see why? I would say No to this. Does the OP have issues with slin pins? Why do you want to mix them? This is important to me in answering this seriously.

5. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'll let him answer, but the reason I would ever consider it is to save a pin. When I mix test and mast in the same pin, it's to just make use of one pin and injection spot.

6. Sakuraba

Sakuraba Junior Member

Yeah, save pins/one sc inject vs 3. Sounds like it's not worth the risk.

7. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Yes. Do it all the time.
    2 iu hgh mixed with 500mcg 171-196 frag.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  8. I'm no Chemist...
    But at least frag and GH are similar compounds.

Edit, well technically the same.. minus a few molecules lol

Sure I've run a few Gear cocktails in the past but I sure wont be mixing melanotan 2 with my GH anytime soon

9. TenPin

TenPin Member

I do it regularly with HGH & HGC ( 0.2ml of each ) on the days I’m taking both ( which is Mon , Wed, Fri)
    It just quicker and doesn’t seem to make any difference and means I save pinning myself and additional 150 times in a year

10. TownTX

TownTX Member

I'm not knowledgeable enough to give a definitive answer. But my gut instinct says no its not a good idea to mix them.

Because its not the same as mixing different AAS in the same syringe.

Steroids are simply a synthetic derived hormone. peptides and HGH are far more complex and extremely fragile.

Anyone can brew a batch of steroids in a kitchen. Not many people can produce HGH. The equipment needed to do so runs into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

11. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I see mixed information on this. I was also curious if you can pin hgh and hcg together. I see yes, I see no. The only thing I read negatively was about the ph level difference between the 2 compounds. Who knows, I will pin separately until I find more conclusive information.

12. Sworder

Sworder Member

Yes you can mix it. Why would there be a problem you aren't doing anything volatile to the compound and they are both suspended in the same vehicle.