Mixing suspension(water) and oil together

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Catman156, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Catman156

Catman156 Member

Got bad pip from some water suspension. Can I add an oil based AAS in there so when the water is absorbed there’s still oil to help with the pip.

2. Ironlord

Ironlord Member

You'll always get bad pip from water suspension... If you don't want or cant handle the pip use oils instead .

And oil and water don't mix... Ever heard that? o_O

hurricane, Just1more and Catman156 like this.
  3. Catman156

Catman156 Member

Yes I have. Not about mixing. About the oil still being there when the water is gone so the crystals have a chance to disperse. Was just a thought

4. Ironlord

Ironlord Member

Shake it up and use a big enough gauge needle to get the crystals through (which doesn't help with pip btw).

That's the shit part of using any suspension - you don't always get all of it...

Catman156 likes this.
  5. Catman156

Catman156 Member

For sure. Never got pip from oil based suspension in bi’s, tri’s, or traps. Only done quads with water. Won’t be trying anything else !

6. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

You're literally trying to make chemistry do things that it won't.

7. Catman156

Catman156 Member

Last night I mixed 1ml of Ment with 1ml of Stanolone and so far there’s no pip. 300% improvement. Know I injected there but it’s like a .5 outta 10 for pain vs. affecting how I walked. I’m on nights so I’ll be trying the other quad around 6am and I’ll report back. Going to do legs after work!!!