Mk 277

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by JayBigJ, Jul 6, 2018.

1. JayBigJ

JayBigJ Member

Does anyone actually use this stuff? I keep hearing more and more about it but from what I've read SARMS are bullshit. If anyone has used it at all I would like to hear their experience with it

2. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You mean MK 677???

3. JayBigJ

JayBigJ Member

Yes! Sorry I had it wrong

4. JayBigJ

JayBigJ Member

5. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

All I know is I jumped blindly into sarms and they basically shut me down. So research as much as possible before you do.

6. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Works great, pack a bit of water, roughly doubles igf-1 levels at 30mg/day.
    Fucks up with my brain and makes me paranoid though

350lift likes this.
  7. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

8. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeah nothing wrong with it. Little boost to gh and igf-1. Doesn't compare to the good shit though.

9. Juicy juice

Juicy juice Junior Member

Hey guys i know this is a bit off but im about to cycle lgd 4033 im currently at maintenance and was wondering if i should take the week to kick start my body into an anabolic state before taking the sarm

10. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

So you are writing in a thread that has been wrongfully called « mk277 » instead of « mk677 » to inquire about yet a different numbered compound?

11. Juicy juice

Yes im referring about a different compound but heres the deal my guy, I wasnt asking about it im well informed. Just asking about preemptive measures before cycle but its irrelevant at this point because im already in an anabolic state and am starting my cycle when my package arrives.

12. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

An anabolic State, what is that exactly. I ask bc if you are not
    in an anabolic state your dying !

Marcus and Juicy juice like this.
  13. Juicy juice

Lmao youre correct i just meant in a caloric surplus and steadily gaining weight. Cheers

14. Juicy juice

So for semantics sake, im in an heightened anabolic state, with a surplus of nitrogen, creating the perfect environment for muscular hypertrophic activity and an increased amount of protein synthesis creating more muscule tissue.

15. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Up wanna gain weight try McDonalds otherwise improvements in LBM take TIME.

Push the weight gain to hard and to fast and you will add unwanted FAT

MisterSuperGod and Juicy juice like this.
  16. Juicy juice

Yes 0.5 five pounds a week, obviously there is expected fat gain but its minimal, clean foods generally, watching macronutrients, the whole schpeal. Lean bulking. I appreciate the input mate :)

17. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I'd keep your goals realistic in terms of gaining weight. There aren't many people walking around at 250 lbs lean who only use "a little bit"

There comes a point of diminishing returns where a shitload more is needed to even gain another 5 lbs of muscle mass. That's right, several thousands of dollars for just a little bit more.

18. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Guys the thread is about Mk277 let’s not forget it!