MK-677 dose and timing to take it!

Body82

Hi guys, I will try some MK-677 for my first time. I read alot and people seems to say that the sweetspot is around 25 mg each day. I want to know what dose do you have used and what is the best time to take it (before bed, first thing when you wake up?). I got 2 bottles of 90 pills of 15 mg, so I can take 2 or 3 pills a day... I will log my progress and feeling about the MK-677. I hope to see something good happen! If you have some feedback about the mk-677 let me know your experience with it!

Thanks,
Body82

Roco Bama

Hi guys, I will try some MK-677 for my first time. I read alot and people seems to say that the sweetspot is around 25 mg each day. I want to know what dose do you have used and what is the best time to take it (before bed, first thing when you wake up?). I got 2 bottles of 90 pills of 15 mg, so I can take 2 or 3 pills a day... I will log my progress and feeling about the MK-677. I hope to see something good happen! If you have some feedback about the mk-677 let me know your experience with it!

Thanks,
Body82
Mk is the most cost effective way to raise gh. 25mg/day will raise baseline igf-1 by 80% after 4 weeks. If it weren't for the excess water retention, I'll be using it for life.

Body82

I will have 2 bottles of 90 pills to try it. Is it better in the morning or before bed? I will probably take prami too...
So 10-12,5 mg day or more? I dont like to look bloat up that's for sur!!

Body82

Roco Bama

I will have 2 bottles of 90 pills to try it. Is it better in the morning or before bed? I will probably take prami too...
So 10-12,5 mg day or more? I dont like to look bloat up that's for sur!!

Body82
you wont achieve any results with just 12.5mg/day. take 25-30mg/day. thats the equivalent of taking 2iu of pharma gh. you dont need prami for mk. after 4 weeks, have blood drawn for an igf test.

fodsod

I use 30mg ED before bed along with my GH at 5iu. It will cause water retention but it will only be bad if your diet is crap. Limit carbs and the retention will stay mostly in the muscles so you'll be full. Your pumps will be insane also once your IGF levels start to rise. Good stuff if you've got some legit product.

Body82

Thanks so I will use 30mg ed before bed. I was thinking to use prami at 0.5 mg before bed too (have alot on hands) because 0.5 mg prami raise hgh by 400% for 2 hour. So I dont need to split the mk like 1 pills morning 1 before bed? And if I take 45 mg day of mkk, I want to know if that worth it like if I will got another 33% more results or ?

Body82

fodsod

Dude you are WAY over thinking this. Just take the 30mg before bed, eat and do the work. You are not going to grow into Mr. Olympia because you took some MK-677 regardless of how much, when and how you take it.

Just use it, document the results and tweak your approach for the next time you use it.

Body82

Dude you are WAY over thinking this. Just take the 30mg before bed, eat and do the work. You are not going to grow into Mr. Olympia because you took some MK-677 regardless of how much, when and how you take it.

Just use it, document the results and tweak your approach for the next time you use it.
Lol alright, as soon as I start I will create a new thread and log everything about it.

Thanks
Body82

Body82

To prevent the build up of both prolactin and ghih (growth hormone inhibiting hormone). Prolactin has its obvious down sides and ghih makes the mk less effective.

Thanks for the info. I have alot of prami on hand right now! Prami is good to lower prolactin and ghih! What do you think about the prami mk677 stack?

Seriously. Bro science. Post legit sources to support your provided information.
Seriously do you know anything about ghrp's or ghrellin mimetics? Cause it occurs with all of them and mk is simply an oral ghrp & ghrellin mimetic so before you go around sounding like a valley girl bitch saying seriously get a clue.....

Thanks for the info. I have alot of prami on hand right now! Prami is good to lower prolactin and ghih! What do you think about the prami mk677 stack?
I have never heard of prami lowering ghih, just prl although I do know it is supposed to increase gh levels. Does it do so by impacting ghih?

fodsod

Seriously do you know anything about ghrp's or ghrellin mimetics? Cause it occurs with all of them and mk is simply an oral ghrp & ghrellin mimetic so before you go around sounding like a valley girl bitch saying seriously get a clue.....

Figures that would be your response. Post your links to actual researched fact. Name calling and other crap you posted is you covering for puking out un-supported bro science which is typical for guys like you.

Redrum42

^lol get em!

I'm curious too, I've heard both sides, and am partial to those who have good peer reviewed sources. Does the 5-on-2-off have any reasons that are actually backed up? I've yet to run SARMs but am very interested, and as usual I'll research for a decade before I touch something new.

A good source is dusty, dense, boring, long winded, and any images/graphics are in black and white. As my old teacher used to say, If your average american can understand the study, it's not scientific enough. Gotta love pubmed :D

Figures that would be your response. Post your links to actual researched fact. Name calling and other crap you posted is you covering for puking out un-supported bro science which is typical for guys like you.

Studies are great but so is common sense. You see it is a known effect of ghrp's and ghrellin mimetics. Its the bodies attempt to achieve homeostasis. If you can minimize ghih by a simple 5on, 2 off protocol why wouldnt you?
So here is the thing, I run it that way because I know that it is common for ghrps's and ghrellin mimetics to elicit this effect and it makes sense. It works for me so i suggest it. If you want to prove it via a study YOU go look it up. I personally do not feel the need too. Im comfortable with the protcol i have adapted and thus I recommend it. You can call it broscience, i call it common sense combined with my own personal real world experience. Do you believe it? Well I really dont give a damn to be honest!

fodsod

Studies are great but so is common sense. You see it is a known effect of ghrp's and ghrellin mimetics. Its the bodies attempt to achieve homeostasis. If you can minimize ghih by a simple 5on, 2 off protocol why wouldnt you?
So here is the thing, I run it that way because I know that it is common for ghrps's and ghrellin mimetics to elicit this effect and it makes sense. It works for me so i suggest it. If you want to prove it via a study YOU go look it up. I personally do not feel the need too. Im comfortable with the protcol i have adapted and thus I recommend it. You can call it broscience, i call it common sense combined with my own personal real world experience. Do you believe it? Well I really dont give a damn to be honest!

You're giving advice on protocol. I'm just asking for you to provide some form of legitimate reference to support your suggested protocol.

Known effect? Known by whom? How do you know? Do you have proof that the 5 on 2 off does as you say and minimizes ghih levels? Studies? Blood work? Anything other than your opinion based on your personal experience? Are you suggesting you have some special ability to assess what's actually happening in your body at the hormonal/metabolic level with nothing more than how you feel and what you know?

Oh and thanks for proving my point about you.

Sponsored Links