Mk-677 for sleep

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Bodybuilder26, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Bodybuilder26

Bodybuilder26 Member

I’m 26 and I’m a natural lifter but my life has taken its toll on me...I’m some what of a workaholic...multiple jobs (60-80) hours a week, school starting again...and working nights at one of my job has led to lack of sleep...I’m again thinking of trying out MK-677 for the sleep enhancement effect...what do you fellas think? Is this a long term solution?? Obviously there is draw backs and cons to stay on it maybe I could cycle or take some time off...also thinking about doing half of a serving? I have noticed my sex drive is nowhere it used to be when I was in my early 20s and all due to lack of sleep...never used Gear before either but I’m considering obtaining labs just to see what the hell is going on before I hop on.

Thx!

2. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

I love the way you sleep on mk... can only recommend it. I see nothing wrong with it honestly. Definitely a better solution than sleeping pills.
    Its also quite cheap. Maybe keep an eye on blood sugar levels.

3. Hatredevil

Hatredevil Member

With MK all I wanted to do was eat and sleep. I felt like I had narcolepsy and hypoglycemia. Then the water retention was hell on my blood pressure. I’d just go for gh. I’ve never found an rc that was worth a shit.

4. Bodybuilder26

Bodybuilder26 Member

Yeah I noticed that one of the side effects was Insulin resistance...Have you ever experienced that? what do you do for it? fast...? thx!

5. Hatredevil

Hatredevil Member

You can use a gda and lower carbs and keep them only before and right after workouts.

6. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

Is there oral MK? I thought this shit was liquid

7. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

Well liquid is still oral isnt it? There are also caps

zerodiddy and Hatredevil like this.
  8. Hatredevil

Hatredevil Member

The liquid is just the powder suspended. Anything you take by mouth is oral. I know there used to be some rc labs that had injectable mk but I don’t know anything about it

zerodiddy likes this.
  9. zerodiddy

zerodiddy Member

Oh my bad. Yeah I meant caps. Anyone have source for caps. Low-key didn't want to use MK mostly because the one time I bought it was some really sour liquid that turned me off.

If anything has a source for capsule MK677 I'll appreciate tons, thanks

10. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Change your lifestyle. Fuck working 80 hours a week, I know easier said than done but fix the root of your bad sleep first. Sell off some shit, step it back, whatever you have to do to gtfo of that situation.

Yea. Sure it may help you fall asleep but there is a downside to it also that nobody has mentioned yet...

You are gonna be lethargic as fuck when you ARE AWAKE AT WORK

Youngrobert1, ItsDaBoii and TRT@40 like this.
  11. shackleford

shackleford Junior Member

I second what demondosage said.

I was in a situation similar to the one you describe. I was working 96 hour a week on an ambulance while going to school and trying to have a home life. I felt like shit. No sex drive, no motivation, and sleep sucked until i would just crash.

I made a lot of changes to reduce my stress. I also had my test levels check. The came back in the 200s. I got on trt and along with the lifestyle changes, I literally feel like a new man.

Get some blood work done. At 32 i never thought I would be low, but i was.

ShredMN, FlyGuy3232 and Oldschool like this.
  12. Bodybuilder26

Bodybuilder26 Member

Yeah I did a lot of research on it but I didn’t want opinions and I saw lethargy...

13. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

It'll damn sure make you lethargic bro, that's for certain

14. Bodybuilder26

Bodybuilder26 Member

I meant to say I did the research on it but I wanted opinions...to see what you guys think...Lol I was sooooo tired when I typed that...just woke up...fuck lmao!! probably need something for concentration too..enhance my cognitive abilities....yeah idk I have school as well and I'm trying to pull myself together and motivate myself to get back on track..last year so can't blow that off.

15. Bodybuilder26

Bodybuilder26 Member

Yeah I'm thinking about getting on Test, never done gear before but have thought about it for a long time...wanted to cycle but tbh I think B&C on test is the way to go if my levels are very low which they probably are...I was at 300 something when I was 22 so now I might be even lower tbh....with so much work and stress...they surely are low.

16. shackleford

shackleford Junior Member

Too much stress is definitely not healthy. I've never taken any kind of steroids before so it was a surprise when my test results came back. Getting my hormones in check and reducing stress made a huge difference in my quality of life. Not happy about being a slave to the needle for the rest of my life, but I feel human again so its a small price to pay.

Good luck, I hope you find a solution to your problems!

17. More lethargic than GH or about the same?

I was under the impression if one took mk before bed, 2 to 3 hours after eating your last meal, a good 8 to 10 hours of sleep could be had and one would feel refreshed and energised. Is this BS?

I also heard it makes a person super hungry all the time.

18. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Insanely hungry!! Hard to say abt the lethargy compared to HGH, but I was lethargic pretty much constantly and hours of sleep didn't seem to make a difference. I gained something like 20+ lbs in 4 or 5 wks on that shit

TRT_Training_Hard likes this.
  19. muscletrain

muscletrain Member

Yeah whatever sleep benefits you're gonna get from MK aren't worth it to me. So many ppl pig out on it and feel generally lethargic on it. It's not like it helps you sleep and wakeup feeling rested, MK has always been a pass for me and I'm always searching for something to give me a more restful sleep. TBH tho even GH @ 2iu didn't really do much for my sleep.

20. Damn 20lbs. Was that lean muscle and water or a good amount of fat too?