Mk677 Experiences Please

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by gear shef, Apr 16, 2018.

1. gear shef

gear shef Member

To those who have used this compound please tell me your observations on its efficacy as part of your anabolic usage.

What benefits to muscle gains can you truly attribute to it?

I’m debating on ordering 4-5g from IRC.Bio after my contest and using it at 25mg pre-bed during my bulk

Big Swole Papa Smurf likes this.
  2. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Packed on a shit ton of water and ate myself stupid on it. For quick gains sure, but I'd rather use SARMS thay promote strength without the massive appetite side and water weight, such as rad140 and yk11 over mk, but some guys could definitely benefit from the hunger stimulation it generates

3. gear shef

gear shef Member

Well I’ll be using it with NPP and my trt so I’m not interested in SARMS. Just wondering if the MK is worth it

4. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

10mg nightly. Keeps me feeling during the day and very restful sleep at night.

5. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

For myself the answer would be no. It made me hold too much and eat too much. If I was younger and a hard gained then maybe, but I'm a TRT guy who is just trying to stay lean and mean

6. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Same as Demon. Made me hungry beyond belief, tired and around 10 lbs of water weight. May go well with tren for the appetite increase and the Tren will help keep the water down....

7. fodsod

fodsod Member

MK is good for bulking not for cutting. It doesn't promote fat loss like GH does. It definitely increases IGF. I have blood work posted showing an increase of 70 on top of having been on GH for 5 months running 30mgs ED. I've used 50mg ED for months at a time added to my normal gear with some good results.

It will give you some crazy pumps and will definitely cause water retention (ankles and feet) same as GH does. It's a nice add on to a bulk cycle due it helping keep you full and stronger. It does stimulate appetite some (at least for a week or two) but you get used to it pretty quick.

As a stand alone product or with a mild anabolic I wouldn't bother with it. If you're bulking and running a good combo of an androgen with an anabolic base it's worth adding.

8. gear shef

gear shef Member

Perfect answer bro, I greatly appreciate your input. Who do you personally use I was thinking of Irc.bio because of their consistent quality standards and testing. Although I am curious as to who you use because it seems as if you’ve had good success and numbers come out

88GENERAL88 and fodsod like this.
  9. fodsod

fodsod Member

Unfortunately I also had to jump around suppliers as it's been a bigger hassle to find a solid regular source for MK than AAS or GH.

The last MK I got was PPL and while not super cheap it was good.

gobigorgohome1218 and gear shef like this.
  10. gear shef

gear shef Member

Thanks bro, you should look into IRC.bio for ur next run If you haven’t already.

fodsod likes this.
  11. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

What about mike Arnold’s mk677 product?

12. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Brings my appetite back

Makes me look full and fill my shirts nicely

I’m yet to draw bloods 2 weeks from now to see the extent of igf-1 increase

13. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Are you asking if everything g you have read about it accurate?? Like does it improve strength, sleep, pumps in the gym, hunger, quality of skin, length of your cock??? Yes to every single one except the last one. Lol. Cause I made that one up

Artifex and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  14. Raisinballs

Raisinballs Junior Member

Hope he wasn’t waiting for this answer

15. Alrighty--- the Eagle landed from Whitewater Research. Very professional looking packaging and sterile . Waiting for the eBay scoops , going to try 10mg for the first week . Work my way up to 25mg . Sound about right ? I welcome better sleep , especially on cycle....~Ogh :D

003.jpg

PS- It looks like some really good Peruvian ;)

16. And heres my baseline GH (0.8ng) and igf-1 (106ng) score.

Doc said it wasnt bad at for my age , but I would like to raise it (3x ??) and see what happens . This is my first time messing with GH products....

001.jpg

17. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

To be honest I don’t see any reason to ramp up your dosage. All the studies that I have seen are all based on dosages of 25mg. So I don’t see any reason to use it as a dose less that than but to each there own.

18. I seem to be hypersensitive to certain meds , especially if they cross the brain-barrier (which mk-677 does). I dont need additional anxiety while trying to sleep , which many people have indicated was their main gripe with mk-677 alongside the water retention . And Im prone to anxiety...

BigBaldBeardGuy and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  19. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I understand, and feel for you I am in the same boat, diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety, as well as EA sleep disorder and insomnia. I have experienced nothing g but phenomenal sleep since starting use with it. I take 25mg about 45mins before bed. Like I mentioned before in this thread, I have experience every single benefit that people talk about and not one single negative side effect at the dose of 25mg. The edema is something that is somewhat avoidable I have found by taking 200mg of aspirin 2 times a day. It’s still there just not as bad. The reason behind using aspirin is that it’s a vasopressin and can help counteract the bloat, and I feel like it’s much safer than taking a diuretic. Hunger can very be increased in a major way, some say a lower dose counters this, so say that it doesn’t. Tbh I have found that if you can avoid eating like by taking it at bedtime, then the benefits are far greater, however I recently started sleep eating with it, and it can be embarrassing how much damage I do to a fridge In the middle of the night. So unless you are looking to add some weight/size it probably shouldn’t be fucked with. Personally I like the sleep it gives me and do t have a problem with the added weight at the moment.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  20. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Thanks for the info, I would like to see you get that number 3x what it is to. I look forward to hearing about your progress and would like to hear about your experience with it too. Keep us updated. Maybe we need a newer mk677 thread. Since this one was begun quite sometime ago