MK677 Tolerance

guearyt

Using MK677 at 25mg single dose before bed. The purpose for using is to bulk. The entire first week weight gain was great. At day seven exactly, the weight gain stopped. Hunger is still there and calories were adjusted up twice along with liquids to compensate for the gains, but again, the weight gain has stopped. This has been going on for almost two weeks.
Anyone have any tips or knowledge of why this is happening? Does a tolerance build against MK677?
Thanks

that's the water bloat from the hgh as I understand. From research and experience, mk just makes ya hungry and the hgh burns fat. I've heard people say it's good for bulking because of the appetite but you also turn over food quicker. I did 8 weeks and most of it was water bloat for me. Also it did help me heal quicker over all which includes recovery time. The igf1 I don't know if I fully saw benefit from that. I got super fucking lethargic tho I hated that part, it never went away for me

guearyt

Damn!!!! Never went away???? That sux!!!
But thanks for the input. It makes sense for sure. Maybe I should drop the MK677 for now. Thanks.

guearyt

If I didn't straight up eat sugar it would take a few meals after waking up before my head was straight. And I would get hypoglycemic around meal times
That is exactly what has been going on with me. If I am only 30 minutes late for a meal, bam!!! Then I end up eating 5 or 6 PB&Js to get back to normal. I hate all that happened to you but I sure am glad you told me. I'm not the only one.
Other than PEDs, gainer powders, tons of food....can you suggest any other tricks to gain size? Thanks again!!!

Tiredandhot

That is exactly what has been going on with me. If I am only 30 minutes late for a meal, bam!!! Then I end up eating 5 or 6 PB&Js to get back to normal. I hate all that happened to you but I sure am glad you told me. I'm not the only one.
Other than PEDs, gainer powders, tons of food....can you suggest any other tricks to gain size? Thanks again!!!
Yeah, don't drop the mk. Not real sure why you decided to stop it, it does help with hunger and bulking. Oh yeah, if training is right then more food if you still aren't gaining on the scale. Maybe your maintenance is higher than you think.

guearyt

Yeah, don't drop the mk. Not real sure why you decided to stop it, it does help with hunger and bulking. Oh yeah, if training is right then more food if you still aren't gaining on the scale. Maybe your maintenance is higher than you think.
I haven't stopped the mk totally. I did reduce the dose from 25mg before bed to 12.5mg same time. I did this thinking my receptors might reset so to speak, and go up to 25mg again after two weeks in hopes to get the original effect I had of gaining size and weight. What do you think about this reasoning?
And a toast to you Tiredandhot....I increased my calories beginning this morning after reading your comment. Thank you. We soon shall see.

Tiredandhot

I haven't stopped the mk totally. I did reduce the dose from 25mg before bed to 12.5mg same time. I did this thinking my receptors might reset so to speak, and go up to 25mg again after two weeks in hopes to get the original effect I had of gaining size and weight. What do you think about this reasoning?
And a toast to you Tiredandhot....I increased my calories beginning this morning after reading your comment. Thank you. We soon shall see.
I'd stick to 25 a day, i don't think mk downgrades receptors. It's been a while since I've used mk, but anabolic minds forum has a lot of info. Back before i switched to hgh, i was on there reading a lot so something to consider if you can't find much about it on here.

guearyt

I'd stick to 25 a day, i don't think mk downgrades receptors. It's been a while since I've used mk, but anabolic minds forum has a lot of info. Back before i switched to hgh, i was on there reading a lot so something to consider if you can't find much about it on here.
I am going to stay with it. MK677. I really appreciate your help!!!!

I have been evaluating how I felt now that I am off. I have had to deload ally lift since I have been off but also work has been more strenuous and it has been hotter here which tends to effect my work outs. It's hard to tell if it's getting off mk or other factors. I might consider going back on at a lower dose

guearyt

I have been evaluating how I felt now that I am off. I have had to deload ally lift since I have been off but also work has been more strenuous and it has been hotter here which tends to effect my work outs. It's hard to tell if it's getting off mk or other factors. I might consider going back on at a lower dose
I have read and heard several testimonials saying 10mg is just as effective as 25mg. However with the higher dose, you will have more of an IGF response. And going from that, they claim 25mg is as effective as 50mg because going from 25 to 50 doesn't trigger more of an IGF response. So based on cost and efficacy, 25mg a day is optimal.

guearyt

I added YK11 5 days ago at 20mg a day divided dose. To take total advantage of YK11's Myostatin inhibition properties, I'm adding Follistatin 344 100mcg a day for 10 days.
Any input from you guys on this stack will be appreciated.

cmK9s33

I have read and heard several testimonials saying 10mg is just as effective as 25mg. However with the higher dose, you will have more of an IGF response. And going from that, they claim 25mg is as effective as 50mg because going from 25 to 50 doesn't trigger more of an IGF response. So based on cost and efficacy, 25mg a day is optimal.
25mg per day is really where the dose-response curve begins to flatten. 12.5 is fairly close but still inferior to 25 in terms of results, but it's much easier on sides. 50mg/day may convey slightly better results than 25mg but the sides will likely be far worse.

Toni72

In Europe the best with mk677 is 25mg to 50mg day in pyramid, week 1 = 25mg day
Week 2 = 37.5mg day
Week 3 50mg day
Follistatin 344 100mcg make very good quick result
Yk11 is not useful because you are not at your genetic maximum, I think yk11 is to exceed the genetic maximum and for fat loss, it will be useful for the end of the cycle. I believe that Follistatin can cause hypoglycemia, be careful

guearyt

In Europe the best with mk677 is 25mg to 50mg day in pyramid, week 1 = 25mg day
Week 2 = 37.5mg day
Week 3 50mg day
Follistatin 344 100mcg make very good quick result
Yk11 is not useful because you are not at your genetic maximum, I think yk11 is to exceed the genetic maximum and for fat loss, it will be useful for the end of the cycle. I believe that Follistatin can cause hypoglycemia, be careful

Awesome info!!! Thank you!!!! In your trust, I am dumping YK11. That makes total sense to me.
MK677....going to try that. Thank you.
Agreed on the Follistatin 344. Quick visible results.
I used the Follistatin 344 for 10 days. I've been off I think a week maybe. I think it's time to run again. How do you cycle it?
And your help is totally appreciated. Thank you again.

Toni72

Friend, Follistatin should increase your weight by 2 pounds in 10 days. Very clean without fat and without water. There are 2 kinds of Follistatin for bodybulding 344 and 314, it has and 3 other Follistatin 300 and 288 ... I believe, for tumors and for nerve connections, the fs 314 is the most powerful.

guearyt

Friend, Follistatin should increase your weight by 2 pounds in 10 days. Very clean without fat and without water. There are 2 kinds of Follistatin for bodybulding 344 and 314, it has and 3 other Follistatin 300 and 288 ... I believe, for tumors and for nerve connections, the fs 314 is the most powerful.

Good info. My first 10 day cycle of Follistatin 344 I did gain 4 pounds. I would be happy with more weight gain. I have 2 vials of 1mg fs344. I am deciding when to use them. Thanks again.

Toni72

You can not hope to make real muscles in 10 days, certainly fat waters and a little muscle, the construction of the meat does this over time, but Follistatin accelerates everything, maybe order with 25mg mk677 and Follistatin 1 vial, and finish with 50mg mk677 + Follistatin, do not forget that the Products are a tool, work this diet and exercise with rest.

guearyt

You can not hope to make real muscles in 10 days, certainly fat waters and a little muscle, the construction of the meat does this over time, but Follistatin accelerates everything, maybe order with 25mg mk677 and Follistatin 1 vial, and finish with 50mg mk677 + Follistatin, do not forget that the Products are a tool, work this diet and exercise with rest.

Exactly. Well said. A tool. As far as all you say, I agree. And yes, adding to already developed muscle cells within 10 days is possible. Though very minute like you say. I am not remembering how soon after initial administration of HGH that new muscle cells are known to begin. I'll study that again tonight. MK677, in my opinion, is superior to pharmaceutical HGH. Adding the Follistatin, an excellent benefit.
I am excited to experiment with your ways.
It's good to have someone such as yourself on our side.
Thank you.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts