MLG Pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Mike Oxbig, May 23, 2013.

Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Well-Known Member

Anyone used them? His prices are cheap as hell and he has good reviews on IMF for what it's worth. He has no min order so I'll likely be making a trial purchase within the near future unless I hear something on the contrary.

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

ManWhore and I use him.

Always been fine for me. I wouldbt buy the tren E. Its just too cheap. He sells it the same as the TREN A. Even though the E powder is more expensive and he uses twice as much for E.

I'm just too paranoid to spend my money on it...seems fishy. Perhaps MW has used it, I don't remember.

Mike Oxbig

I was wondering about that too, his prop is half the price of his test e as well. Both seemed a bit strange but I'll order a couple vials of tren a/test prop and see how it goes.

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

I've purchased both in the past. No complaints.

Mike Oxbig

How was packaging out of cusiosity? When ordering from a new source I'm always worried about problems with the post office as a result of sub-par packaging.

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

I thought they had some of the most professional packing I've ever seen.

I actually commented on that without someone asking in a previous thread with a similar title, and identical topic.

Use the search feature, I did a detailed write-up on them a few months back.

GodChild1

GodChild1 Junior Member

Is he domestic or international?

pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Awesome Member

Hey ox can you pm me the email or site shopping for something new in the neighborhood if the packaging is professional that's golden

Mike Oxbig

Awesome, good to hear.

Sent.

MANWHORE

MANWHORE Well-Known Member

I only buy his tren E, and no other
    Tren E gives me the results his does..

I don't know why, but his Tren E
    Is only one thats makes me feel
    Like mine did when I brewed.

If I brewed 2g Tren E, it might cost me $20
    I am guessing he gets the powder cheaper, so
    He is making at least $25 a bottle... He probably sells
    A shitload too, so my guess is, he is profiting just fine

Last edited: May 24, 2013
    BigSlik

BigSlik Member

I just finished a cycle of his tren e. had good results. I got really sick toward the end. I really think its because I did tren cycles to close together. I tried tren a for the first time several months ago and couldn't believe my results. I took 6 weeks off and tried mlgs tren a (wanted to experience both a and e). I think this affected my results negatively and Made me sick. I would buy again

biggerben69

biggerben69 Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this before? I know fellas, I'm one of them, who stay on tren for 7 or 8 months come off for a few weeks and jump back on....and I'm talking 800-1200mg/ew

BigSlik

BigSlik Member

I had read to take breaks between ur tren due to stress on the respiratory system. Not saying its true, just that I read it and bought it. It was definitely the tren that beat me down. I dc'd it and felt better soon after. So either there's some truth to it or it was the product

BigSlik

BigSlik Member

1000mg weekly

biggerben69

biggerben69 Well-Known Member

Cardio for certain. At 1200mg I was wheezing after a regular workout....no cardio. Took me 20 minutes to catch my breath. A blend of hex and enan. I dropped the hex and was at about 800mg/ew and could breath. I guess I was/am a bit confused about what being sick is?

BigSlik

BigSlik Member

Yea sorry for certain cardio compromised and chest congestion. And like you said 20 mins to catch my breath which scared the piss out of me. Really for 20-30 mins short of breath is a. Scary feeling. Felt sluggish all the time. I definitely should have clarified "sick". First cycle I felt like I could workout all day long. Second I just couldn't get going at all

Megapumps1234

Megapumps1234 Member

I just sent my Moneypak to MLG. I'll let you guys know if and when the package arrives, and I'll comment on the gear in the first few weeks (tren A should kick in by then :) )

Mike Oxbig

I sent payment info on Tuesday but have yet to hear anything back. I'm sure it will be here in a few days.

MANWHORE

MANWHORE Well-Known Member

I never had a problem, with MLG..

BB, I didn't know you
    Ran tren like that...

I'm about to get some experience, with
    Mast, like I have with Tren, so look out..

24yr old girl at work, asked me if
    I do personal training today..
    I don't know where she would want me
    To train her, but I can tell you now, it's
    Not looking good, for her boyfriend :)

MikeFlex101 and pumpingiron22 like this.
    Megapumps1234

Megapumps1234 Member

Did you ask him a follow up question? He got back to me within a few hours when I asked if he'd send a tracking number.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.