mmm "Meat of the future"

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Sparkyp, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

NorthMich likes this.
  2. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

this looks like whats the meat industry maybe turning to. might take 50 years but products are ready for consumers this year. the majority of the C02 in the world comes from farms and not engines.
    the saying in our world (vegans) are:
    "if modern day slaughter house and factory farms had glass walls everyone would be vegan"

don't forget, real animal bought meat is completely covered in e-coli and salmonella because the animals are raised in their own shit. thats why they spray the meat with ammonia to try and kill off the bacteria and its strongly advised to cook meat well to further kill these bacteria from fecal matter. the best meat to buy is from your local farms. store bought is borderline poison. maybe this solution isn't a bad idea

NorthMich likes this.
  3. DonaldPump

DonaldPump Member

Nope, just nope

4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I'd try it. I've been sourcing most of my meat from a local butcher, it is pretty expensive though so I stick with cheaper cuts

5. DonaldPump

DonaldPump Member

I’ve eaten dog in China and South Korea and I wouldn’t eat this.....

6. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

How was it? I want to try goat but I am conflicted because I really like goats

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  7. DonaldPump

DonaldPump Member

Ok, nothing special....high lactic acid from the way they prepare it. Spicy is the way to go

8. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

Yeah.. I get my steaks from my uncle's farm. All free range grass fed cattle. Definitely not locked up and sleeping in a pile of shit. I've even done my fair share of putting them down and no problem eating them afterwards.

MindlessWork, ickyrica and DonaldPump like this.