Money Gram requiring ID now

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by G2Ready, Feb 4, 2018.

1. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

Mg lady told me “MG is cracking down”

There now requiring pic Id and recording driver license number.....

Just a heads up....

I know they have cameras anyways, but now names and info might not line up for some if ya know what I’m sayin

Be careful my friends

2. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Same with WU? Or only up to a certain $$$ amount?

3. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

WU ain’t never took a senders id —-

But My friend always do smaller separate orders

Mg use to be over like 900$ I think they wanted I’d (not sure on amount)

Now she said Id even on 4 dollars

— I’ll never advise anyone send more than 700$
    For one name

Xlgx likes this.
  4. XTRALRG

XTRALRG Member

Can we all say police state!

5. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

?

6. XTRALRG

XTRALRG Member

Requiring to show id in order to send funds has got to be at the request of LEO don't you think? Police state meaning constant loss of freedoms.

7. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

Think mg just got bought into a company called xrp..crypto currency company... and is making adjustments according to New policy’s

There trying to tap into blockchain technology to make money available faster...

Ur mg probally requires id now to... if in US

Give it a shot

8. XTRALRG

XTRALRG Member

Call me paranoid, but I have never and will never send funds when it requires me to show ID at the same time, not for my "tools" at least. In my day it was always WU with fake name and sent to a PO box.....easy as pie. Funds via mail always worked well too, but I always used well established operations so I felt there was little risk.

master.on likes this.
  9. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

Paranoid That’s the way to be :)
    MG was a little cheaper— but now with needing ID— WU is the way to go until they also require —-

master.on likes this.
  10. XTRALRG

XTRALRG Member

I haven't used WU in some time, how much can be sent before id is required?

11. As early as mid 2017 (not sure about prior to that) i've been asked for ID to send MG from Walmart and from another (local) chain grocery store.

We only have 3 places that do MG in my area. The third place is in the rats nest part of the city, so i'm unaware if they require ID or not.

G2Ready likes this.
  12. XTRALRG

XTRALRG Member

Times are crazy man........CRAZY no!

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  13. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

Maybe it is by state then.... I’ve never had to show ID... Until very recently

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  14. That could very well be. i haven't used WU in many years, and now i'm curious if they require ID here as well?

15. master.on

master.on Member

Anyone knows about WU?

https://thinksteroids.com/community...n-exchanges-in-mexico-or-elsewhere.134388227/
    I'd readily exchange some Btc in Cancun or a dark alley (in America) if Btc weren't so volatile.

16. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

WU same day as mg that required I’d

And WU DID NOT REQUIRE id

At least for my friend

17. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

The only time I used WU they asked for my id. I told them I don’t have it and they let it go. Then again. It was def no more than $500.

18. Cramps88

Cramps88 Member

The last two times I used WU I had to use my ID and that was in the last 4 months.