Most amount of hgh you've used.

penche

Like the title says. What is the most amount of hgh you've used and for how long. Did you experience large amounts of muscle mass stacked with anabolics minus insulin. Hopefully this isn't a pissin match but rather educational reading. I've been using 4~5iu before bedtime with good results but wanted to add another 5iu in the am. Don't want to waste it tho. Anyhow, any experience appreciated.

Highest I've gone is 10iu daily of both pharm and generic (separate and combined) I've also taken the dose split up and 1 large dose immediately post workout. Fat loss was great, felt very tired and feet got very sore for the first week or two. Nothing crazy in terms of size until I added insulin but definitely much fuller off the higher dose then at 3-4iu daily. The pharm I noticed less water retention as well.

gr8whitetrukker

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Highest I've gone is 10iu daily of both pharm and generic (separate and combined) I've also taken the dose split up and 1 large dose immediately post workout. Fat loss was great, felt very tired and feet got very sore for the first week or two. Nothing crazy in terms of size until I added insulin but definitely much fuller off the higher dose then at 3-4iu daily. The pharm I noticed less water retention as well.
That big a difference with insulin huh?

penche

18uis of Serostim EOD for 4 months. Started at 9ius ED for 2 months but my feet and ankles swelled so bad I could barely wear my shoes so I went 18 EOD and the sides were less. Worked fine both ways. Good old pharma Serostim. Solid shit.
Good God ! I can see it in the AVI pic!

gr8whitetrukker

When adding higher doses of insulin (6-8iu humalog) with my 1 large dose of GH post workout, the results were nothing short of amazing compared to just GH or smaller dose of GH with larger dose of insulin. Reason being, I was able to slam back a ridiculous amount of calories while keeping the fat gain to a minimum (if any)
Whats the real risk of becoming diabetic from insulin use? How do you avoid it?

gr8whitetrukker

Yeah MANDS has a writeup here its very detailed
Ive read it before but mostly skimmed cuz i thought id never have any interest

Ill be in the GH game in the 4th quarter of this year(finally) and id like to combine insulin with it. I am hesitant tho. Need to take baby steps. Weve all been there

penche

Yeah MANDS has a writeup here its very detailed
Ive read it before but mostly skimmed cuz i thought id never have any interest

Ill be in the GH game in the 4th quarter of this year(finally) and id like to combine insulin with it. I am hesitant tho. Need to take baby steps. Weve all been there
Same here, I wouldn't mind tinkering with it although insulin intimidates me. I'm afraid of it. If anyone has the link to Mands write up that be awesome

Is this it?

Insulin?

Whats the real risk of becoming diabetic from insulin use? How do you avoid it?
As far as becoming diabetic from insulin use, I'm sure it's possible although definitely not very common. I've always cycled it 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off to avoid becoming de-sensitized to it. I've used both Humalog and Humalin R but twice daily at most and usually only once. Just recently I've started using small doses of Humalin R (2-3iu) with my shots of GH through out the day (for fat loss) from what I've ready that will combat the insulin resistance caused by the gh but also causes the igf levels to stay elevated for longer periods of time. Even on a low carb diet, the dose of Slin is so low that I've never had any issues going hypo (although I always have some form of sugar on hand) Humalin R works perfect for timing with the spike of gh (provided shots are taken at the same time) humalog peaks to quickly for this method from what I understand.

Yeah, thats the one. Its not how i remember it tho
I don't know man, while intriguing, unless you make money off of bodybuilding the risk associated with insulin use ,even if done properly, seems too much. But everybody has a different risk/reward scale ...people could (and do) say the same thing about regular gear I guess.

Same here, I wouldn't mind tinkering with it although insulin intimidates me. I'm afraid of it. If anyone has the link to Mands write up that be awesome

Is this it?

Insulin?

Insulin can be very beneficial/safe when used correctly. People so frequently abuse it with not only dose but frequency. IMO, that's what leads to the unwanted sides... moderation is key.

gr8whitetrukker

That is what I meant by everyone has their own risk/reward scale. What is the max % chance of getting diabetes you are willing to live with to be the "biggest sumbitch you can be". 30? 20? 1? Everyone has their own number.
This whole site is all about harm reduction
I havent always been so open minded

Sponsors

Latest posts