My experience with NPP

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Reinheart, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I started using 400mgs of NPP at the 12th week of my cycle along with 600mgs of test e which I was using from the beginning. I was also using 100mgs Proviron, 0,5mgs A-dex ed, 1mgs Dostinex e3d and 300iu's hcg e4d.

It made me strong and I gained a lot of mass during these 5 weeks but it gave me hundreds of black-heads on my back, my shoulders and my chest and it kinda killed my libido.

I could get 3-4 erections a day if my girl aroused me or if I kissed her, touched her etc, but I didn't think about sex at all. Like, I had no interest in it.

I don't know whether this can be called "Deca Dick" or something, but it certainly is VERY annoying and worrisome, considering i was using Dostinex.

I don't know if I am going to use it again or not although the gains I made really tempt me to do so...

2. Endocrinology

Endocrinology Junior Member

That is unfortunate, however not completely unusual either. there definitely is a trade-off which as a result impacts your libido and other aspects of your "natural" state of physiology .......a body builders' homeostasis is almost always in flux and never completely steady. If it becomes too steady, well, most will be required to take Test supplementation ..............most likely for life and depending on one's genetic predisposition and activities of daily living/ life-style, can cause very undesireable side effects latter on in life. And in the interim, until that day comes, I am an advocate of Test E as well because its biochemical and molecular construction is very similar to the body's own "natural" testosterone ................also,

1) If I find something that works, why change it ........unless risks outweight the benefits.

2) Yet, don't be afraid to incorporate predominately ANABOLIC CYCLES HERE AND THERE............USING JUST ENOUGH TEST TO GET DESIRED RESULT, AND A COCKTAIL PERHAPS OF SOME OF THE MORE EXOCTIC, YET EXPENSIVE (SOMETIMES) AGENTS; LIKE
    BOLEDEYN......WITH WINNY THE POO AND THrOUGH IN SOME tren. finishing with the gentle and gain keeping PRIMOBOLAN.......AN EXCELLENT AAS!!

3) ALSO, ALTERNATING AMONGST THE VARIETY OF TEST'S CAN BE HIGHLY BENEFICIAL.

PRIME EXAMPLE (ANALOGY) THE POOR KIDS DYING IN ETHIOPIA AND OTHER PLACES........THEY LIE ON THIER DEATH BED .....BUT THEN ARE INTRODUCED TO AN AGENT CALLED PENICILLIN, AN AGENT THEIR BODY HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND BOOM, MIRACLES OCCUR. SO, IS IT KEEP IT SIMPLE SALLY/STUPID (KISS PRINCIPLE) OR, IS IT GET YOUR HANDS ON A COPIOUS AMOUNT OF EXOCTIC, YET HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ANABOLICS..............................I HAVE DONE BOTH.............KEEP IT SIMPLE SEVERAL CYCLES IN A ROW OR UNTIL MY ANDROGEN RECEPTORS ATTENUATE TO THE SAME OLD INGREDIENT OR GET USED TO THE SAME STUFF, THEN MIX IT UP AND WATCH THE GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS THAT COME ABOUT. A BEAUTIFUL AND EXCITING EXPERIENCE.

CHEERS ALL!