My first Anavar log

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by Victoria00, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I like your day 2 and day 5 split. I’ve always been chest/back, arms, or chest/tri and back/bi. Gonna give yours a run :D

Kim and Victoria00 like this.
  2. Sworder

Sworder Member

Why would you touch clen?
    What is that pose called where you place the camera on a low angle and bend forward as if you are gonna get a stiff one?

What are you doing to prevent the acne? Are you currently taking the accutane?

1665 calories per day only? What was that about your doing low carb days? Why? What are your current goals?

Why do you do legs 3 days out of 7? How do you do "rear delts?"

Victoria00 likes this.
  3. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Why would you touch clen?

I’ll be using it in a few weeks to help burn fat before my show.

What is that pose called where you place the camera on a low angle and bend forward as if you are gonna get a stiff one?

It’s the back pose for the Bikini and Wellness division in Bodybuilding. I posted it because it’s part of my progress pics being sent to my coach. I’ll have to switch it up to show better pics.

What are you doing to prevent the acne? Are you currently taking the accutane?

Right now I’m taking about 5g of Pantothenic acid a day. It’s helped keep the acne down so far on my face. I’ll start accutane if the B-complex stops working. Most likely when I increase the dosage.

1665 calories per day only? What was that about your doing low carb days? Why? What are your current goals?

I’m currently carb cycling right now. So four days are low carb days. I’ll do 100g of carbs on low carb days and 170 on regular days. My goal is to build lean muscle and lose fat.
    I have an upcoming competition so this is all show prep.

Why do you do legs 3 days out of 7? How do you do "rear delts?

I’ve actually had really good results with doing legs 3 days out of the week. Also the leg days are split into different muscle groups such as quads and hamstrings.
    I use the rear delt machine flys to target rear delts or the standing bent over lat raise.

MindlessWork, Kim and $BlackBeard like this.
  4. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Damn Sworder, she answered every one of your questions in order and politely! This is why I dont argue with women.:)

5. Sworder

Sworder Member

clen isn't a very good fat burner, why not stick with an AI pre-contest?

Do the pose properly! Take the picture from a normal angle of all and do your proper arm placements and pose!

So no showering x2, making sure to use a good body wash, making sure your sleep hygiene is good, making sure to switch bras or sweaty undergarments?

Did your coach advise you of that plan? Maybe you should either focus on building muscle and then burning fat like anybody who has half a brain would do. It doesn't make sense in my opinion but since you are a girl you get a pass from everybody it seems.

No, you are just one of those girls that focus everything on legs and it's silly.

It was a joke, there is no "rear delt muscle." It's just funny listening to the weird stuff people do.

6. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Lol okay then. I’m moving on with my progress updates.

MindlessWork and Iron Vett like this.
  7. Sworder

Sworder Member

Sure! Glad to see you are looking to learn :)

Victoria00 likes this.
  8. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

New side effects for today.

New acne appeared on my back and chest. Some of the body scrubs I’ve purchased haven’t really worked so I’m going to look into different options. Definitely stronger than before but no other side effects besides acne.

Kim likes this.
  9. Sworder

Sworder Member

You are a f*cking idiot and the dogs drooling over you are just that. Dogs :p

10. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

lol I’m sorry....who are you and why does it seem like you have a problem with me? I’ve done nothing to you at all.

MindlessWork and Kim like this.
  11. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Lol you kind of sound a little crazy tbh. Just wondering, how old are you? You don’t sound that mature at all and I’m sorry my posts have offended you in some type of way. :)

MindlessWork and Kim like this.
  12. Sworder

Sworder Member

I am 32.
    No, you haven't offended me at all.

You don't know what you are doing and are not actively seeking advice. That makes you a f*cking idiot, not because you don't know something but because you realize you don't know something and don't take proactive steps to do anything about it.

I am pretty brash in my interactions that way I don't have to spend much time going back and forth.

13. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Hmm....what post did I say that I never wanted advice? The only thing I did was answer your questions. You just came across rude for now reason.

14. Sworder

Sworder Member

Yeah, I purposely come across as rude because if you are looking for advice then you wouldn't care. You are not desperately looking for help therefore I don't care to waste any more time on you.

Cheers! Good luck.

Victoria00 likes this.
  15. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

And I’m very new to take enhancements. I don’t really have that much knowledge there. What I’ve been doing is taking advice from this forum. It has helped me out a lot.

16. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

I guess I’m not used to posting in online forums and people treating me that way. Just a bit taken back because I am honestly looking for advice. Thanks!

Kim likes this.
  17. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Thank you

18. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don't worry about him. He’s been stirring controversy in all the threads lately. Apparently everyone here was abused as a child which appears to be the root of everyone’s issues (In his eyes).

But continue on. You are running a great log so far and god luck at your competition.

19. Sworder

Sworder Member

Well people like you don't realize you even have a problem.

Look at your avatar, 52 years old and still concerned about showing off your body? It's okay buddy, you are big and strong. We know...

20. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

There's always been an unwritten rule on Meso that we don't troll logs. And make no mistake, that's what you are doing. You can try to frame it any way you want to justify it to yourself, but you are in a log that you are obviously not wanted and refuse to leave until you cause an emotional reaction.

You are really quick to criticize, especially for someone with no credentials, or known experience. Do you have any degrees or certifications? Have you successfully trained anyone? Have you had any success in bodybuilding or any other fitness related endeavors? (All questions are rhetorical)