My first Anavar log

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by Victoria00, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Thanks for the advice! One thing that I regret doing is starting the AAS so late in my prep. I’ve should’ve started taking it during my bulking phase but I’ll definitely get it right after my show.

2. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

I’m about 8 weeks out. My conditioning is lacking right now. Do you recommend anything to help promote fat loss besides clen?

3. leggodess

leggodess Member

I suggest TRENBOLONE ACE and test P 10mg-20mg every other day
    or
    WINSTROL 10mg-20mg every day.

Clen makes me shake way to much and makes my heart race like crazy. I don't like clen, some people like it.

What is your current nutrition and macros?
    What is your current body fat %
    What foods do you eat?

4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

If your working with a coach I think you should follow their plan. Your going to get a ton of differing opinions on the open forum. Considering your paying for your coaches services, and you picked them for a reason I'd stick with their plan.

5. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good luck with your competition. Any questions just ask. Plenty of knowledgeable people here.

Victoria00 likes this.
  6. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

He recommended that I start taking fat burners to add to my stack. I’ve found a few like Lipo6 Black at GNC, but just wanted to see if there was anything better out there.

Logan44551 likes this.
  7. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

I’m going to stick to the Var for this cycle. My macros are as follows:

Carb cycling-
    100/c
    45/f
    145/p

180/c
    45/f
    145/p

Foods are mainly chicken, rice, lean ground turkey, green beans and sweet potato.

8. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Thank you :) Very knowledgeable people indeed!

9. johntt44

johntt44 Member

You're moving right along! Good job! I've been eating a LOT of rice, green beans, and spinach but using ground sirloin for meat. I'm going to try the ground turkey soon. I haven't eaten it since I was a kid

Victoria00 likes this.
  10. I know some guys swear by GH frag.
    A few competitors use it leading up to a show.
    Greg Doucette crushes GH frag like its nothing, he too swears by it.
    Apparently you get diminishing returns on it, so timing can be difficult.

Never tried it myself, hopefully a more experienced member can add their real knowledge to the mix.

It's also a research Peptide, so. ot hard to get your hands on it, in short order.

Victoria00 likes this.
  11. tren ace and test prop are the last things you would want to even attempt at this point. For someone who is not that experienced in AAS and on top of that being a woman(and competing in bikini, no less) is absolutely asinine. That is horrible advice.

12. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve done some research on it last night and it looks pretty interesting!

13. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Day 18

Strength has dramatically increased. My acne is going away on my face and back. I’ve been taking high doses of B5 so I think that’s a major factor. I do feel like I’m holding a lot of water so I’m going to increase my water intake. No other side effects to report with 15mg dosage.

johntt44, Iron Vett and Kim like this.
  14. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

We need more pics :):D

Victoria00 and Iron Vett like this.
  15. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Different progress pics first thing tomorrow :)

Iron Vett and Kim like this.
  16. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Woohoo I’m excited for you!

Victoria00 and jaymaximus like this.
  17. johntt44

johntt44 Member

What's B5? I've never heard of it. If it's a typo for B6, I apologize. I wasnt trying to be an ass. Just curious.

Kim and Victoria00 like this.
  18. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

It’s B5 or “Pantothenic Acid”. I’ve heard great things about it and its effects on acne. If taken in high doses, it literally dries the skin out. My face isn’t even oily anymore so my acne has mainly went away. I’ve been able to keep it under control taking this instead of resorting to accutane.

Attached Files:

19. leggodess

leggodess Member

Any new PR with your new strength gains?

Aaaa, the water holding. Can be tricky. Most people hold water because they are not drinking enough water every day. Add In coconut water. Coconut water does help you she'd water weight while keeping you hydrated.
    Note: coconut water does not work for every one.

Once your 4 weeks out from show and you don't see any improvements then you may need to cut back your water to about 0.5 - 0.75 GALLON per day and take a strong water pill.

B5 does help alot with ackni.

Victoria00 and Kim like this.
  20. johntt44

johntt44 Member

See, I learned something new! Didnt know it was called B5.

leggodess, Victoria00 and Kim like this.