My first Anavar log

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by Victoria00, Dec 6, 2019.

1. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Lean gains would be my guess

Victoria00 likes this.
  2. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Day 25

Random pics from the dirty gym mirror today :) My muscles are definitely hard. I’m also leaning out from all this cardio so actually starting to see some definition. Abs are finally showing :) Hard to see in this pic, so I’ll take a better one the next time with good lighting.

Also, not sure if this is related to the Var, but I started spotting last night. I’m on BC and only had spotting when I first had the shot administered, but nothing like this.

Attached Files:

3. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

I think you’re right!

4. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Nice quads!

Victoria00, Toadzyyy and Btcowboy like this.
  5. leggodess

leggodess Member

Give it more time! Even though ypu drop to 10mg, You may see some more strength gains but at a slower rate or it may level off.

It's not weird that your body weight went up while your measurements went down. What is happening is your gaining muscle weight while losing body fat. Note: some of the weight gain could be water weight too.

Try this, try to pinch your skin around your muscle, can you notice any difference in how the muscle feels under your skin or you able to pinch a smaller about of skin (less body fat).

Don't forget to measure your
    Calves,
    Chest/back,
    Shoulders,
    Biceps

Your doing very good. Keep challenging and pushing yourself at every workout. As long as you give it your best every workout is successful.

Victoria00 and Sworder like this.
  6. leggodess

leggodess Member

Oh my quads !! Your making very good muscle progress. If your this excited now, imagine how much more your going to love your progress by competition day.

Victoria00 likes this.
  7. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Day 32

I’ve leaned out some and gained lean muscle according to my measurements. I felt like I should’ve started the Anavar when I was bulking since I’m currently missing out on its true potential.

All acne is gone and mood is currently stable. I no longer have a sore throat and haven’t noticed any effects on my voice. The only side effect I’m getting right now is the spotting. Also, when I was on the higher dosage, I had a hard time getting rid of my chest acne. Someone recommended dish soap and that did the trick. :)

Attached Files:

TheGinger, leggodess, RGL90 and 7 others like this.
  8. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Holy quads!!! You’re looking great

Victoria00 likes this.
  9. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Glad the dish soap worked for you, it doesnt seem to be working for me. Albeit different circumstances.

Well done looking forward to some new progress pics.

Victoria00 likes this.
  10. Sworder

Sworder Member

Are you showering twice a day and using a luffa to scrub your back?
    Sleeping on fresh towels every night?
    Changing shirts when they get greasy/oily?

If you are doing those things you really shouldn't have any problems, acne is an easy fix but most people don't follow everything to a t. Also don't touch the pimples with your dirty fingers!

Victoria00 likes this.
  11. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

No not following all that to a T. Getting sheets changed today, I do shower once and sometimes 2x a day. Yes I have a bristly scrub brush I use. Change shirt but now towels in bed.

12. Sworder

Sworder Member

Lay on beach towels! Fresh ones EVERY night. It will work!

Good luck!

Victoria00 and Btcowboy like this.
  13. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Try clear non scented hand soap. It’s been working for me since my teenage years.

Sworder, Victoria00 and Btcowboy like this.
  14. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Thank you!!

leggodess likes this.
  15. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

Thank you! I’ve also followed some other members recommendations on here and it’s really helped!! I would wash my chest x2 a day with the dish soap and immediately shower and change into dry clothing after the gym.

leggodess, Sworder and Btcowboy like this.
  16. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Thanks, it's odd this go round. Been B&C for a year and a half. This is the first time I have *edit*( hit send early). This is the first time it has been this bad , chest, back, upper arms. They are cystic type big, painful and hard to pop. On a cruise right now at 200mg a week

Savagesteve likes this.
  17. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

Sounds like hormones to me. No shit I know. But when I get cystic on a cruise I’ll take 25mg armosin EOD for a week. They go away.

Fryguy and Btcowboy like this.
  18. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

What’s a high dose? 1g?

19. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Well i hate throwing more drugs into the mix. I did last week start adex 0.25mg e4d.

20. Victoria00

Victoria00 Member

5g a day