my HGH/slin/igf protocol

flexx89

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
first time using all this shit. lets get huge. classic physique show june 2016. let me know your thoughts/opinions any recommended changes for this protocol

5iu greytop hgh first thing in the am
15 min later 10iu apidra (work my way up to 20iu) ill be using this 3-4x per week on UPPER body days only..not on leg or rest days. will run for 40 days then take a month off
eat breakfast - 1.5 cup egg whites, 54g carb oatmeal, 25g whey, 1 banana, fake syrup and butter, 2-3 spoons of almond butter
workout - sip 60g carb intra-md during workout. have skittles in my car and gatorade just incase.
50mcg igf-1 post workout EOD - putting 50mcg into 20 syringes and throwing them in freezer. then freeze thawing and immediately pinning.
100mg cjc no dac and ipamorelin before bed - i have some extra peps so i figured it would be best to use them here.

AAS will be 500mg test, 100mg NPP EOD. aromasin 12.5 eod

Wunderpus

first time using all this shit. lets get huge. classic physique show june 2016. let me know your thoughts/opinions any recommended changes for this protocol

5iu greytop hgh first thing in the am
15 min later 10iu apidra (work my way up to 20iu) ill be using this 3-4x per week on UPPER body days only..not on leg or rest days. will run for 40 days then take a month off
eat breakfast - 1.5 cup egg whites, 54g carb oatmeal, 25g whey, 1 banana, fake syrup and butter, 2-3 spoons of almond butter
workout - sip 60g carb intra-md during workout. have skittles in my car and gatorade just incase.
50mcg igf-1 post workout EOD - putting 50mcg into 20 syringes and throwing them in freezer. then freeze thawing and immediately pinning.
100mg cjc no dac and ipamorelin before bed - i have some extra peps so i figured it would be best to use them here.

AAS will be 500mg test, 100mg NPP EOD. aromasin 12.5 eod
Copycat

I'm running this - http://www.basskilleronline.com/insulin-protocal-mutant.html
Minus the IGF-1, I'm not sure how effective it really is....

Dr JIM

Daily dose, frequency, type and injection interval relative to meals and/or GH use?

Also your blood sugar levels before and after slin and GH use?

flexx89

10iu preworkout..4x per week on upper body days only..work my way up to 20iu. obviously add more carbs to cover the added slin. type is fast acting apidra. I'll be waking up. pinning GH, 15min later pinning slin and eating breakfast immediately after. then go workout. if I decide to use peps in the morning then I'll pin my peps, wait 15m pin GH and wait another 15 for slin. blood sugar levels not sure. I can dig em up I had bloods done a few months ago. next set of bloods will be right after I finish this 40 day cycle. will take a month off of slin and then hop back on til contest prep starts.

Wunderpus

10iu preworkout..4x per week on upper body days only..work my way up to 20iu. obviously add more carbs to cover the added slin. type is fast acting apidra. I'll be waking up. pinning GH, 15min later pinning slin and eating breakfast immediately after. then go workout. if I decide to use peps in the morning then I'll pin my peps, wait 15m pin GH and wait another 15 for slin. blood sugar levels not sure. I can dig em up I had bloods done a few months ago. next set of bloods will be right after I finish this 40 day cycle. will take a month off of slin and then hop back on til contest prep starts.
This is very close to my protocol. I am curious how the IGF-1 will work for you. Can you PM me which source you used for it? I am soooo skeptical of peptide sources... Thanks bro!

naturalkon

Have you tried pinning 10iu yet on an empty stomach. Also just get yourself a blood sugar testing device. They're cheap. Like 25$. That way you can see how you react.

naturalkon

no ill be starting my run on tuesday..good call on the blood sugar device ill grab that
I'm just curious how you respond to 10iu to start out. Seems a little high. But I'm no expert either. Keep us updated. You can also get glucose tabs at the same place. They have helped me out before when I became hypo.

Wunderpus

I'm just curious how you respond to 10iu to start out. Seems a little high. But I'm no expert either. Keep us updated. You can also get glucose tabs at the same place. They have helped me out before when I became hypo.
True.

I started at 3, worked up from 5 to 7 then 10... Just to "feel" it out.

flexx89

my coach said just start at 10 anything else wont make a difference.. prob much smarter what u did @Wunderpus lol but ill report back in this thread with what im noticing..the pumps are suppose to be insane from igf1.. but there suppose to be great from slin too..ahh how to differentiate!?

naturalkon

my coach said just start at 10 anything else wont make a difference.. prob much smarter what u did @Wunderpus lol but ill report back in this thread with what im noticing..the pumps are suppose to be insane from igf1.. but there suppose to be great from slin too..ahh how to differentiate!?
Well part of it is all the carbs you take in to offset the slin that cause the pumps. You'll def notice a difference.

flexx89

so far so good. weighing in at 237lbs. did 10iu slin the first 2 times and had a sick ass pump, skin legit ripping apart..bumped it up to 12iu today and ate 100 carbs felt great. igf is going directly into my right bicep to help it grow after nerve damage.

Wunderpus

so far so good. weighing in at 237lbs. did 10iu slin the first 2 times and had a sick ass pump, skin legit ripping apart..bumped it up to 12iu today and ate 100 carbs felt great. igf is going directly into my right bicep to help it grow after nerve damage.
Good to hear, I think 10 iu is the minimum. Also, how does it feel in the bi?

flexx89

Good to hear, I think 10 iu is the minimum. Also, how does it feel in the bi?

yea i was nervous at first, but 10iu felt fine. ate my breakfast right after. as for the IGF, i just pop it right in the bi. no pain. i did notice the past couple days i slammed the IGF id get random muscle contractions on the muscle i worked doing a simple everyday motion. like just steering the car my pec would contract n squeeze tight as fuck. the pump seemed to last a little longer into the day too. ill know more as i get deeper into it and sync up with IGF on non-insulin days.

Wunderpus

yea i was nervous at first, but 10iu felt fine. ate my breakfast right after. as for the IGF, i just pop it right in the bi. no pain. i did notice the past couple days i slammed the IGF id get random muscle contractions on the muscle i worked doing a simple everyday motion. like just steering the car my pec would contract n squeeze tight as fuck. the pump seemed to last a little longer into the day too. ill know more as i get deeper into it and sync up with IGF on non-insulin days.
Very excited to see how it treats you

flexx89

ive been noticing a period of extreme lethargy about 10ish hours after my gh and slin shots in the am. only lasts about 45 minutes but its fucken rough. i needed to sit down today at work cuz i was so cloudy headed and wanted to pass the fuck out. is this low blood sugar? i dont eat any carbs after my post workout meal

Sponsors

Latest posts