My Mast and Sust Results

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Jul 10, 2010.

KBD

KBD Active Member

I have a question, does masteron make any of you guys angry? Im a pissed off mother fucker all the time on this.

But god damn it makes me look good.

Picture 919.jpg

Picture 92.jpg

Picture 113.jpg

Video 55 002_0001.jpg

mastabs.jpg

mastabs2.jpg

Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

Looking pretty swol bro(especially in that first pic). And no, mast shouldn't be making you any more aggressive than any other AAS(it's more than likely just a psychological thing).

Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

Actually, I feel like I am more in control when taking it. On 200mg EOD and feeling great. Looks like your getting some good results, I def wouldn't have plastered my mug on the post though! Ummmm......sir, could you please tell the court is this you in the picture admitting to consume performance enhancing drugs!! :eek: Anyway, it could be the sust, how much you taking?

KBD

KBD Active Member

Just thought it might have been due to it being very androgenic.

fat loss is way more noticeable then it was with tren.

I feel pumped all day too with mast.

Im using 100mg EOD sometimes 200MG depends on the mood if i wanna stick myself lol.

625mg of sust a week.

I feel very strong tho.

Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

100mg EOD is a pretty conservative amount, so I would blame it on the sust. Although I am taking sust, test e, and mast and have no problems....

emc

emc Junior Member

awesome gains bro, what are your stats?

KBD

KBD Active Member

5'11
    198lbs
    10% BF

I might bump the mast dose up to 200mg eod.

Ill tell u what, sex drive on mast is awesome. tren destroys it.

Was thinkin of adding a little bit of tren, like 50mg EOD for that extra vascularity but idk if thatd be a good idea. What do you think?

Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

Mast should give you pretty good results in the vein dept. Know what you mean about Tren, gotta take the good with the bad.... :( Never ran Tren with Mast, but you might be ok since you are taking the Mast......dunno bro, never done that combo b4......

Get Some

Get Some Active Member

I'm gonna run Prop/Tren/Mast for my next cutting cycle in a few weeks. This is a pretty popular combo for those who can afford it, as a number of UGLs have a prop/tren/mast solution available.

This will be the first time that I'll be running all 3 together and the first time with Mast period. So, I'll let you guys know when I start in on that. But, KBD, I'd be interested to see how things go if you added that small dose of tren. I'm still unsure of the dosages I want to go with.

KBD

KBD Active Member

Only thing im terrified about is i hear tren shrinks the dick and i WILL NOT tolerate that shit lol.

But if thats false ill throw a little tren in the mix for some extra fat burning. My diet is impeccable.

Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

What's the problem with your cycle now, looks like you are getting kick ass results.......greed is a terrible thing! LOL [:eek:)] In all seriousness though, I would like to see what it does for you.....might try that in the next half of my cycle......:D

KBD

KBD Active Member

Ill throw it in there, gettin it tomorrow. well see in 2 weeks what its done.

Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

Off the chain bro! :cool: Keep me posted! :D

Iconoclast

Iconoclast Member

Fuck, I thought I looked good.

How tall are you? Can you post some stats?

KBD

KBD Active Member

Stats are as Follows:

5'11 Height
    Weight 198
    Biceps- 18 1/2

Bench- 410
    Squat- 525 parallel
    Pullups- 33

Goals:

Weight: 210 Lean
    Biceps- 19

Lifts i generally dont care about. :D

Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

I've never been more shredded in my life as I have been when running those 3 together.

From what I understand, tren only effects the flaccid length of the penis. The erect length remains unaffected.

KBD

KBD Active Member

Damn dude is that a legit proven study or is that just another myth, have u noticed a diff?

I mean im only gonna be running tren 50mg EOD or every 2 days.

KBD

KBD Active Member

Damn dude is that a legit proven study or is that just another myth, have u noticed a diff?

I mean im only gonna be running tren 50mg EOD or every 2 days.

KBD

KBD Active Member

Dude what the fuck is going on with this website, i about smashed my computer screen cause its pissing me off lol.

Need2Grow

Need2Grow Member

It is doing it to me too bro.......probably overloaded with too many people trying to view Meathead's massive post pic! :D

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.