My Protein sale

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by TideGear, Oct 27, 2018.

1. TideGear

TideGear Member

Myprotein.com is having a 35% off sale. I just got 11 lbs. of their impact whey for like $58.49 and free shipping. Use the code "gains"

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

What flavors are good from them? First time trying it

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Chocolate mint which is sold out lol

TideGear and JackSmooth like this.
  4. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Don’t like chocolate. Looking at the
    Vanilla
    Natural vanilla
    Cookies & cream
    Cinnamon.
    Try any of those before?

5. TideGear

TideGear Member

Don't listen to @Evom1 lol I've choked down almost a whole 11 lb. bag of that chocolate mint bullshit. I don't recommend it

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

LOL man I go thru a bag of it every month! Same flavor my local friends get

7. TideGear

TideGear Member

I thought it was good at first but that aftertaste...

8. Mayne

Mayne Member

Unflavored and buy flavdrops would be your best choice imo it is what I do anyway. If you check the nutrition profile unflavored is about 1 to 5% more protein per gram and when you order multiple flavors you won't be bored with just one... I have mocha (great), chocolate peanut butter (amazing), banana (good), strawberry (alright), chocolate (decent) especially if mixed with milk instead of just water

9. 3sixty3

3sixty3 Junior Member

Butter pecan is on point. I buy their flavor drops and add the toffee or maple sometimes.

TideGear likes this.
  10. This. So fucking this. Some times I even drink it with no flavor drops as well. It isn't that bad.

11. Mayne

Mayne Member

I have Maple, White Chocolate and Toffee now also, I recommend them all really I mean it about FlavDrops anyway I also would give you all an advice to buy the Whey instead of Casein they are much better tasting in it and I have experience with almost every kind in Myprotein line