My Var Cycle

beesting

Hi ladies.

I just completed my var cycle about a month ago and here is a report of my progress:

The cycle was great, 11 weeks long. I started off at 10mg/day, then upped it to 15mg/day but then the gains were coming on fast after about week four to five so brought it back down to 10mg/day. As far as side effects go, I got a little bit of acne, which bothered me as I have never had acne before but it was actually mild....other than that no other sides that I am aware of.

Ok so here are my stats, I am unsure of body fat though but my jeans still fit even with the muscle gain so it sounds pretty good to me.

Before:
Biceps Left 27 cm Right 28 cm
Shoulders Left and right 31.5 cm
Chest 88 cm
Calves Left and right 34 cm
Thighs 56 cm
Weight 54 kg, height 1.55m

After:
Biceps Left 30.5 cm Right 31 cm
Shoulders Left and right 37 cm
Chest 92 cm
Calves Left and right 36 cm
Thighs 56 cm (remained the same)
Weight 61 kg

So all in all, I gained 6-7 kg of lean muscle mass. My legs not too great but I have knee injuries so I take it easy. Shoulders showed great progress, biceps grew an inch and evened out.

I cycled Clen with the var as well, two weeks on two weeks off. I will post up some pics as well.

Reinheart

Damn, you look wonderful! Great gains as well! Well done! Post up some more pics if you will please. Like before and after. Keep up the good work! :)

beesting

I'll think about putting the before photos up, they are just horrible though. Lets just say I thought I had muscle before I started but when you compare before and after I had nothing except for the strength. Thanks for the great comment :)

Reinheart

I'll think about putting the before photos up, they are just horrible though. Lets just say I thought I had muscle before I started but when you compare before and after I had nothing except for the strength. Thanks for the great comment :)

No worries! Just being honest!

Can we enjoy a few more, post cycle pics then...? :)

beesting

Where have you been all this time??? :)
...on another forum where I post a lot...its quite nice there as I am the only chick so no competition but at the same time you cant speak to other women and see what cycles they do and how they train etc..so I just train like a man instead and the guys like to joke around with me :D

Reinheart

...on another forum where I post a lot...its quite nice there as I am the only chick so no competition but at the same time you cant speak to other women and see what cycles they do and how they train etc..so I just train like a man instead and the guys like to joke around with me :D

LOL! Sounds like fun! Stick around and you will learn a lot from both sporty and us. Regarding competition, we are here to give and take advice and that's that. Sporty is really cool and she never gets bitchy.

It's nice to have two beautiful ladies here with actual experience instead of ladies talking about their hair and their nails as it happens on other forums. ;)

beesting

LOL! Sounds like fun! Stick around and you will learn a lot from both sporty and us. Regarding competition, we are here to give and take advice and that's that. Sporty is really cool and she never gets bitchy.

It's nice to have two beautiful ladies here with actual experience instead of ladies talking about their hair and their nails as it happens on other forums. ;)

Yeah I read up on Sporty's experience earlier this your and she actually motivated me when I started my cycle...she looks great... Well done sporty

Sponsored Links

Latest posts