N E 1 got nude pics of Debbi Bramwell?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by novicebb, Aug 20, 2007.

novicebb Member

Man have any of you guys heard of Debbie Bramwell? She is an IFBB competitor and I have to say she is one of few women in the sport where I can say she is very muscular but still very much feminine and sexy as hell. I can't believe she looks so damn good and is over 40 years old. Damn I want to giggady giggady her smorgin.

RX_MUSCLE Junior Member

Is this her?? Not sure.

MaxRep Member

WOW! I hope not. I sure don't want to see her naked. She's a shoo in for the part of Frankenstein's monster!

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

She has the face of a Halloween witch and the body of the Incredible Hulk. Yech!

prodigy06 Junior Member

That sort of looks like her..... if he cut her hair a little and took 3gs of test.

RX_MUSCLE Junior Member

Getting beyond ALL of that - she could be pretty hot ........................... if it were really, really, REALLY dark out and I was REALLY drunk and scared.

BILLYGRINGO Junior Member

i banged that chick, tightest box i ever stuck my 3 inch root into ;)

oh did I mention she's my sister

novicebb Member

novicebb Member

I was just hoping there was some nude pics available somewhere

THL Junior Member

Why, did you want to see her penis? :D

solo47 Active Member

What throwback asshole.

Just give it a rest and let some wind into your mind; obviously there's enough space.

asapnutrition1 Junior Member

Beautiful woman with nice lean muscular lines. Amazing she is 41 years old. Can tell she works her ass off.

Reinheart Active Member

LOL! [:eek:)] Can't get any worse!!! She's probably bigger than most of us!

novicebb Member

She is a woman and I don't know what you guys are talking about. YOu can go to here myspace page and see she is in no way a woman. Does she has an enlarge clitoris due to steroid usage- Well I don't know because I don't know if she done AAS but I suspect it.

Some of the pics the guys posted on here are "photo-shopped and manipulated photos" I still can't believe some you guys think those are real. The photo shop pics are a part of a collection of pics that are all photoshopped and not a very good job of it either. You can tell the heads were merged with the physiques of men and female clothing added.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.