Nair, shave or wax?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Terminator, Apr 30, 2018.

nair shave or wax balls?

1. Nair

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Shave

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Wax

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Tweezers

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Should I nair, shave or wax my balls & dick? Was fuckin a girl that actually liked some ball hair so I left it but now it's time to get rid of it. I've naired or magic shaved my ass before successfully but also burnt it cause I left it on too long.

Which is the best?

2. x11

x11 Member

Whatever you do, no pics plz.

3. B Ware

B Ware Member

Put nair on your balls and please report back. I could use a good laugh.

4. I was thinking I'd just use a lighter to burn the hairs.

5. Ah i know that's code for send pics so I got you covered

x11 and AnTabolic73 like this.
  6. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I nair first then shave any missed spots. And I use the nair EVERYWHERE with no issues.

The Terminator likes this.
  7. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

MythotiK and fodsod like this.
  8. fodsod

fodsod Member

The Terminator and Wunderpus like this.
  9. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I love it! I've used it since about November, and it's been SOLID.

MythotiK, The Terminator and fodsod like this.
  10. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

I use nair on my body. I voted nair before i read your post saying its for your balls. Its not made for sensitive spots like balls and crack. Itll sting. Since most of our nuts are just ornaments at this point i wouldnt worry about rubbing harsh ass chemicals on them.

But it will burn

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

No irritation? If you're recommending it for a guy to use down there, I'm assuming it must be great for body hair too? Looking into doing a show and the thought of sitting there with a razor shaving my legs is not appealing

12. x11

x11 Member

GOAT thread.

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I mean, you could just go all out and use an epilator

Kidding, for the love of God don't do that

The Terminator and fodsod like this.
  14. fodsod

fodsod Member

The epilator is only good for the balls and ass crack right around the asshole. We would like some video of you using it also.

989d9a0eddd5019dcf4d6e7803dd1f23.gif

15. x11

x11 Member

Can it be used with roids......specifically hemaroids.

16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

My ex had one and tried it on my arm.....just the sound of the thing was a clear indication something bad was going to happen

The Terminator and fodsod like this.
  17. x11

x11 Member

My grandfather in the main German army was made to stand in snow by Russian soldiers, when a guy finally collapsed they were shot.

He has no hair on his legs from knees down so you could try that. That section of skin never aged, completely smooth.

18. How long do you leave it on? The container says 3-10 minutes but I'd rather not leave it on for 10 min. I actually tried it once before after a failed attempt at waxing using nair wax strips but since I did wax a spot the nair burnt cause of the torn skin lol

I got a Remington groomer but that thing sliced and bit me lol. I used to use a Gillette Venus 5 razor but wanted to try something else.

Wunderpus likes this.
  19. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

10 minutes. If I do it I have to be sure it's coming off. Idk what kind of Nair people are using, but mine has been no issue. Used it on the my pubes, balls, taint, and butt (including crack) and it works fine.

20. Gbro

Gbro Member

That soft tender taint hair dissolves quick. Three minutes tops or hello sting ring.

wedorecover likes this.