Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Shave

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Wax

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Tweezers

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Should I nair, shave or wax my balls & dick? Was fuckin a girl that actually liked some ball hair so I left it but now it's time to get rid of it. I've naired or magic shaved my ass before successfully but also burnt it cause I left it on too long.

Which is the best?

B Ware

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Should I nair, shave or wax my balls & dick? Was fuckin a girl that actually liked some ball hair so I left it but now it's time to get rid of it. I've naired or magic shaved my ass before successfully but also burnt it cause I left it on too long.

Which is the best?

Put nair on your balls and please report back. I could use a good laugh.

AnTabolic73

I use nair on my body. I voted nair before i read your post saying its for your balls. Its not made for sensitive spots like balls and crack. Itll sting. Since most of our nuts are just ornaments at this point i wouldnt worry about rubbing harsh ass chemicals on them.

But it will burn

Evom1

The Phillips One Blade is the best.... ALMOST as close as a razor, no irritation, and can be used in water.... I won't use a razor or another trimmer.

Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver and Trimmer - QP2520/70
No irritation? If you're recommending it for a guy to use down there, I'm assuming it must be great for body hair too? Looking into doing a show and the thought of sitting there with a razor shaving my legs is not appealing

x11

My grandfather in the main German army was made to stand in snow by Russian soldiers, when a guy finally collapsed they were shot.

He has no hair on his legs from knees down so you could try that. That section of skin never aged, completely smooth.

I nair first then shave any missed spots. And I use the nair EVERYWHERE with no issues.

How long do you leave it on? The container says 3-10 minutes but I'd rather not leave it on for 10 min. I actually tried it once before after a failed attempt at waxing using nair wax strips but since I did wax a spot the nair burnt cause of the torn skin lol

The Phillips One Blade is the best.... ALMOST as close as a razor, no irritation, and can be used in water.... I won't use a razor or another trimmer.

Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Rechargeable Men's Electric Shaver and Trimmer - QP2520/70

I got a Remington groomer but that thing sliced and bit me lol. I used to use a Gillette Venus 5 razor but wanted to try something else.

jaymaximus

How long do you leave it on? The container says 3-10 minutes but I'd rather not leave it on for 10 min. I actually tried it once before after a failed attempt at waxing using nair wax strips but since I did wax a spot the nair burnt cause of the torn skin lol

I got a Remington groomer but that thing sliced and bit me lol. I used to use a Gillette Venus 5 razor but wanted to try something else.

10 minutes. If I do it I have to be sure it's coming off. Idk what kind of Nair people are using, but mine has been no issue. Used it on the my pubes, balls, taint, and butt (including crack) and it works fine.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts