Nalgene filters in europe? Can you avoid filtering?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by DrDylan, Jun 19, 2018.

1. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

Hello guys,
    i live in europe i have difficulty on get nalgene filters or similar i can just get small siringe filters which is impossible to filter trough them, too much pression, is there anything in europe we can get that auto filters stuff like nalgene filters? I can't find any shop that sell them even locally, is filtering necessary or some of you avoid it?

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Filtering is a 100% must under any and all circumstances. Failure to do so WILL result in medical issue

daylight driller likes this.
  3. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

I tought it....do you have any ideas where to get automated pump filter in Europe?

4. ickyrica

No sir. I do not.

@Samael can you help this fella out?

DrDylan likes this.
  5. Please do NOT skip filtering. It is absolutely the only necessary part of brewing.
    Don't put in hormone? You safely inject regular oil. No gains.
    Don't put in the right mixture? You safely inject an overdosed/undersoded product. Unpredictable gains.
    You don't filter? Ticking time bomb until you get infections. And it won't take long either. Safety 0/10.

6. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

Thank you brother, I never skipped filtering I just asked if was possible but I understood its a must, I always use sesame oil it's thick but zero pain with almost every compound I just need a source to get automated pump filters in Europe..

7. Samael

Samael Member

Hey m8 look for ebay uk, you can find it there for good price and delivery shouldnt be problem.
    Ordinary shops are too expensive

Edit: just realised u are not talking about vacuum pump. Ok
    In that case i would search for lab equipment eshops in your country and check their filtering section, good luck

ickyrica likes this.
  8. ickyrica

Thanks for the input brother

Samael likes this.
  9. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

My filter source in my country is MIA. I have some problem too finding Nalgene in Europe.
    Problem is if i order from US, the shipping and tax would do it very expensive.

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Are your syringe filters the same ones we have over here? If so, what we do is use that filter on a 60cc syringe and rig it up in a caulking gun and filter it that way. Pretty easy and not hard on your hands.

wickedwayz likes this.
  11. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Syringe filter is pretty cheap and easy to get here.
    I never used caulking gun.
    I use syringe filter for small batches and a vaccum system for bigger batches.
    I can buy bottle tops at amazon, unit price will be about $21 if i buy case of 12.

12. Evom1

Evom1 Member

If you get the 60cc syringe and fill it to 40ml, you can slide it right in the caulking gun. Then just slowly squeeze the trigger. The oil will come out in really fast drops, not a steady stream. Don't try to force it faster. Minimal strain on the hands just a fairly slow process

wickedwayz and SuperSwede like this.
  13. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I have this caulking gun, should work right?

144BF78C-DCDA-44A7-AE0C-30F175D436C9.jpeg

wickedwayz likes this.
  14. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Should work just fine. Like I said just don't get trigger happy and squeeze too hard and blow the filter apart.

wickedwayz and SuperSwede like this.
  15. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

I to have used the caulking gun with great success. Don't squeeze to hard you WILL blow out the filter. Done it a couple times and gotta start all over.

16. master.on

master.on Member

You can always use syringe filters.
    10 ml syringes don't need as much applied pressure as 50 ml ones
    fill them with 11 ml to allow for undrawable gear in vial.
    Never ever skip filtering.

17. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I found out that Amazon uk have Millipore and Corning filter for reasonable price. If you ship within EU there is no taxes.

master.on likes this.
  18. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

Thank you so much brother you solved my problem and thanks to everybody else also

19. 17Alpha

17Alpha Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use meds labs supplies in the EU. It is expensive due to shipping and taxes. But very fast turnaround and compared to buying finished products still feasable