Nandrolone cypionate or enanthate

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Synthetic1, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member

Tried searching why is nan cyp or e is not produced often and does not sell..Ive only seen a few sources with nan cyp..Wanted to try npp but didnt want to pin eod or deca due to long recovery times..Wanted to see if it would help out with some shoulder pain...

2. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

Phenylpropionate is a wierd ester, it has more carbon atoms than the cypionate ester, but it has a faster release rate. Most sources put it in the 3-5 day range, some have it right under 3 at 2.5-2.7. If your not wanting to pin eod you could get away with Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Npp is great.

I know of one source that has said nandro cyp is more expensive for him than powders like tren, and mast. The difference in nandro dec, and cyp is probably not enough to make it worth it.

3. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member

@Jstone2..Thanks man i just wanted to add some nandrolone to a test e or cycle..so i would pin 2/week...Either test c and nan c or test e and nan e if it were available...The only reason is I am very prone to pip...Tried many different methods and still have pip..