Napsgear experiences ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Brucewayne34, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Brucewayne34

Brucewayne34 Junior Member

Whats the gear like

2. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

tenor.gif

hurricane and Brucewayne34 like this.
  3. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

Overpriced

4. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

They let my personal info fall into the wrong hands and be made public. No apologies.

5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Naps is great if you like your personal information being linked to steroid use and published in the internet.

6. Tizzousa

Tizzousa Member

Naps is great if you like having your shit seized . Wasn’t around with the personal information breach. Better places if you do research .

7. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Never ordered from them personally but have read about a lot of bad experiences

8. Jrock83

Jrock83 Member

I've ordered from them a multiple times. What's crazy is that every time my orders were at my door in a couple weeks and never had any hiccups at all. Ive seen a lot of horror stories though. It's a hit or miss and I guess I've been lucky in that sense. I've always used Geneza and have been very pleased. I actually like Geneza gear but not as much as I like my domestic source. You will just have to do your research though man. The thing about Naps is that they have some bad ass weekly promos and give 20% off for bitcoin. So if what you are looking for makes it onto the "product of the week" list, and you pay with bitcoin, you can make out like a bandit. But do be aware that there are many more risks involved with going through them than going domestic. IMO find a good domestic source

9. Dee85

Dee85 Junior Member

I've always had no issues and euro products get to u 6-8 days after shipping

10. Michael7

Michael7 Member

Fuck naps .