Nathan De Asha Competes at Mr. Olympia While Top Customer Goes to Prison

No guys he's not completing today. He's being sentenced on the 16th and will not compete in the Olympia. It's looking like he will be in prison too. Unfortunately Nathan is just 31 and has tons of potential to be a top 6 guy at the Olympia for years as he would have grown and develop.

This unfortunately may put Nathan away for SEVERAL years. Forced to come off the gear and have access to shit nutrition and workout equipment I think Nathans career as a bodybuilding is just about washed.

Sorry for Nathan, but the lesson is not to get into steroid sales.

balco

I'm confused how a guy who's been to jail before in UK even gets a US visa ?
That's a good question, I always heard felonies prevent someone from future workers visa's; I remember hearing about when Conor McGregor got charged with felonies for the window smashing and assaults.

S.B.C

This unfortunately may put Nathan away for SEVERAL years. Forced to come off the gear and have access to shit nutrition and workout equipment I think Nathans career as a bodybuilding is just about washed.
Plenty of gear in uk prisons and regular busts of people smuggling it in. He'll have to be rather unlucky to get serious time.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts